Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Its 1 extra tag lol and he won't be anything but average for those 2 seasons.

Odd logic.

I’m going for the potential. I have Kam and Lamarcus. I just love him specially in that chargers secondary oh my god. But you did hit make a great pick in Weddle. But 1 tag is 1 tag. The price is going up and up 

You never know how well a rookie will perform tbh.

I'm with all those who take rookies early . 

Would have never thought Tre would turn into the player he is today . But I'm glad I took him

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

You never know how well a rookie will perform tbh.

I'm with all those who take rookies early . 

Would have never thought Tre would turn into the player he is today . But I'm glad I took him

You didn't take him in the top half of the 1st round though....

14 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The 1 tag price for 2 seasons is too good to pass up. I also think Derwin is the next Reed/Taylor 

Interesting comparison, especially given the role he will play for San Diego. I have no doubt Derwin will be good. But man, rookies. 

James & Fitzpatrick went a round higher than I projected....James with SD defense could be lethal long term. I totally get the pick(s). It just makes me a tad happier to have landed Jamal adams last year....safety is so thin in the league at the moment you need to get ahold of a young promising stud when possible at the position.

13 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

James & Fitzpatrick went a round higher than I projected....James with SD defense could be lethal long term. I totally get the pick(s). It just makes me a tad happier to have landed Jamal adams last year....safety is so thin in the league at the moment you need to get ahold of a young promising stud when possible at the position.

Yeah I'm glad I've got Eric Reid long term...

14 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Yeah I don’t know how much Kam has either. I’m looking for keeper potential. Will Weddle he kept? No. Is he worth the 1st round pick yes. But with early picks my mindset is to keep that guy. And I really wanted to draft another rookie. But the position doesn’t warrant him being a keeper..

also, shame on you for drafting Osemele!! Reported.

Archived