Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah I don’t know how much Kam has either. I’m looking for keeper potential. Will Weddle he kept? No. Is he worth the 1st round pick yes. But with early picks my mindset is to keep that guy. And I really wanted to draft another rookie. But the position doesn’t warrant him being a keeper..

also, shame on you for drafting Osemele!! Reported.

Shouldn't your mindset be, I've got my 20 keeper tags spent, I've got my long term keepers, now to make my team the best.

Or is that only when you've got a competitive team?

Just now, khodder said:

Shouldn't your mindset be, I've got my 20 keeper tags spent, I've got my long term keepers, now to make my team the best.

Or is that only when you've got a competitive team?

He’s part of the core bby. He sets my tags.

19 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah I don’t know how much Kam has either. I’m looking for keeper potential. Will Weddle he kept? No. Is he worth the 1st round pick yes. But with early picks my mindset is to keep that guy. And I really wanted to draft another rookie. But the position doesn’t warrant him being a keeper..

also, shame on you for drafting Osemele!! Reported.

I'm keeping Weddle. Especially if he has a good NFL season. He's a top 3 NFL safety, I was shocked he was dropped. Khodder just has a plethora of good keepers.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I'm keeping Weddle. Especially if he has a good NFL season. He's a top 3 NFL safety, I was shocked he was dropped. Khodder just has a plethora of good keepers.

Khodder will get to the end but run out of gas. 

He chokes under pressure.. Then Ruskie will harp on how he fears Khodder thru the year. He won’t hurt you no more Ruskie he won’t hurt no more bby.

Archived