Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I didn't offer one pick, I offered two. I think four tags simply have 1st round value. Key word being value. 

You can use those four tags to keep the two LBs you took in the first round. So for you specifically, you'd be paying a first and a sixth to keep two first round talents.

I just don't see how those tags somehow equate to one first round pick.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You can use those four tags to keep the two LBs you took in the first round. So for you specifically, you'd be paying a first and a sixth to keep two first round talents.

I just don't see how those tags somehow equate to one first round pick.

You're currently using them to keep no players. Supply/Demand. If you can get more than my offer, so be it, you'll get yourself some nice value for those tags. If not...You know what my offer is.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

You're currently using them to keep no players. Supply/Demand. If you can get more than my offer, so be it, you'll get yourself some nice value for those tags. If not...You know what my offer is.

I've already got who I'll keep figured out. And I've got other offers for smaller packages of tags.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I've already got who I'll keep figured out. And I've got other offers for smaller packages of tags.

Sounds like you're all set then. I think rookies being in the draft changes things a bit. I'd rather hold onto my 1st for now.

20 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I didn't offer one pick, I offered two. I think four tags simply have 1st round value. Key word being value. 

4 tags have a 1st+ value. 

Think the vast majority believe that as well.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

See, this is why tags are weird. How does 2 tags equal a 3rd and 4 tags equal a 1st and 6th?

I don't get it mang.

Three tags are a premium position. If you wanna keep a player like that, they're a first round pick.

Archived