Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah but at the same time you've got the owner with the best all-time winning % as well as the owner with the worst all-time winning % in the same division, so that sort of balances things out in the middle for you. (Qualifier is more than 1 season participation).

I mean. It's no surprise I am the Blue Division 3rd place champion every year. 

I am slightly better than Jeff Fisher. And I'm okay with that.

3 hours ago, khodder said:

Calais Campbell and Cam Heyward are both available. Please hit me up if you're interested. 

This got lost in the mess.

I'm looking for draft picks. They may come cheaper than you imagine.

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to sign up this year, as much as I'd like to, but just wanted to pop in and say thanks to those members that helped me out.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

You could just do what some other owners do and be absentee. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm part of the people drafting against stacked teams. It would benefit me as well if I didn't just give away tags and let guys like Pwn keep his high picks.

Why do you think I won't give tags to Remix? I wanted the number one pick, but I'm not gonna give swoosh what it would take to get it.

Balance gives me a chance too.

Offer up. I just might. 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

You could just do what some other owners do and be absentee. 

absentee?.....How does that work?

I most likely could be here to run the "offseason" just likely wouldn't be around to manage the team during the season, when the games are being played.  I didn't think it would be fair to the other owners nor to other potential members that are waiting in line to join, that would have more time to spend on it during the season.  

If you guys are cool with that, I'd be happy to stay. 

@TheKillerNacho

20 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I most likely could be here to run the "offseason" just likely wouldn't be around to manage the team during the season, when the games are being played.  I didn't think it would be fair to the other owners nor to other potential members that are waiting in line to join, that would have more time to spend on it during the season.  

@TheKillerNacho

Trade me Brady on the low before you leave 

27 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@TheKillerNacho

There is no real requirements to change up sliders or check how the team is going. The draft is the most important thing. Activity would be ideal, but I'd hate to lose a good owner because they were not going to be around to change sliders or react to games every week.

28 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@TheKillerNacho

What they said.  It's up to you.

2 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

@TheKillerNacho

I mean... you are probably already more active than some owners already if you are active during the offseason and set up sliders to kick off the season.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mean... you are probably already more active than some owners already if you are active during the offseason and set up sliders to kick off the season.

Yup. It’s ez being cheesy with Brady. Rip that Lions fan 4 Eva. Life just comes at us fast. I do wonder who’ll be the last one. I’ve contemplated retiring for like 4-5 season. But I love me this Sim and we chasing 3 more rings bby.

Archived