ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

Game 5 will be interesting. Boston is going to not try to switch as much and will force LeBron to make outside shots. 

Horford has been pretty much held in check once TT started guarding him. If I'm Stevens, unless Morris is going to guard LeBron, I'm thinking of starting Baynes. He will at least battle TT on the boards and will give the Celtics more size out there. Offensively it will be a bit of a problem, but they haven't been starting out well on that end anyways. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

How does LeBron get away with those dirty shots? 

Because you got a dude flopping and exaggerating every single play...Not that some of them aren't legit fouls, but dude needs to stop falling around so much. Annoying AF.

Game 5 is going to be hell of a game. That one will come down to the wire. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Because you got a dude flopping and exaggerating every single play...Not that some of them aren't legit fouls, but dude needs to stop falling around so much. Annoying AF.

Game 5 is going to be hell of a game. That one will come down to the wire. 

LeBron flops and exaggerates too, but he gets the calls. Him and Harden are officiated differently than basically the rest of the entire NBA.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Smart needs to get his face out of the way 

smart seems to try to take them on purpose to induce a foul call or something ... no way you get elbowed in the face on the down part of the shot so many times .

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

LeBron flops and exaggerates too, but he gets the calls. Him and Harden are officiated differently than basically the rest of the entire NBA.

Not like Smart. And LeBron still gets fouled quite a bit that goes uncalled. Smart on the other end? Turn around and he's flying around here, flying around there. Again annoying AF. Stop flopping so much and he will get more foul calls.

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Game 5 will be interesting. Boston is going to not try to switch as much and will force LeBron to make outside shots. 

Horford has been pretty much held in check once TT started guarding him. If I'm Stevens, unless Morris is going to guard LeBron, I'm thinking of starting Baynes. He will at least battle TT on the boards and will give the Celtics more size out there. Offensively it will be a bit of a problem, but they haven't been starting out well on that end anyways. 

I've been expecting this since game one under the assumption Thompson started game 1 too. Bad non-adjustment by the Celtics/Brad Stevens.

Archived