Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Jobber v Legends makes sense, but the color scheme is an interesting find nonetheless.

Keep trying to push that. For the uninformed a "Jobber" in wrestling is a "loser" so this time around Rags was "Loser" Aligned. Seems still kinda Indy to me but time will tell.

3 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I could vote teude. Don't like the votes on mookie.

At the time, was trying to determine if votes for LTBF were sticky or if it only affected touch. Kind of irrelevant now, I suppose.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

@Woz is there anyone else that appeared to have moved off from ltbf but it didn’t show in the most recent VC?

Again, while irrelevant, no. The people who wanted to move moved outside of touch.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:05 AM, MathMan said:

the lobster

this was ******* great man. i trust no man more than you when it comes to movie recommendations dog we like the same flavor of ****. you got another hidden gem for me? that was the kind of movie i like. you know what i like. 

7 hours ago, Woz said:

At the time, was trying to determine if votes for LTBF were sticky or if it only affected touch. Kind of irrelevant now, I suppose.

I thought some more on this last night and only came up with maybe someone has a Rubber/Glue type power. So they picked Touch and chose me for Rubber an LTBF for Glue. Or it could be the first person you vote for and then the second. You've got the vote counts tracked to check that.

7 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

so you were silenced? 

didnt you read the thread? i had to act like a dog for the day phase. that was frustrating. i have inside information about this too. i was visited by a clown. Doink is the only one i know that fits the description, but its a mafia-sided power. unless doink is indy (chaotic neutral)

@LetTheBallFly, what was your specific posting restriction and do you know who (or which group) did it.

9 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I saw Purple for Jobbers aligned not Red. 

i would be surprised if Jobbers were the main bad guys. remember, there were 2 hits last night. could be why these guys are calling for protection unprompted. afraid of the "cross kill".

9 hours ago, MD4L said:

I would love to share some information but all I have is a hunch. If someone knows someone that can protect someone don't forget me.

9 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Telegraphed that, didn't I?

Now that we know the Mafia is "jobber aligned" hopefully you won't see this as a WWE v NWO game.

If you believe me, then protection tonight would be bueno.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

i would be surprised if Jobbers were the main bad guys. remember, there were 2 hits last night. could be why these guys are calling for protection unprompted. afraid of the "cross kill".

Could also mean a vig is out there. In the rafters. With a bat. 

Archived