Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

52 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You're scum because you used my claim as an excuse to place your early vote in a way that won't draw any attention to yourself.  Scum 101

i agree that scum is likely to hop on the Rag vote because its easy. They are also likely to avoid it because its seemingly too easy.

its an easy excuse to vote you, because its objectively the right choice.

this is likely a "drowning in scum" games, so we cant afford any town lynches whatsoever.

and down the road, the numbers might be too bad to lynch you.

ragnarok

Its the only vote that makes sense.

Always vote a claimed 3rd party day 1. otherwise, it could come back to haunt town.

just look at the game where jfinley won alone.

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

if this is a legit claim, the only way it happens this early is for 1 reason: for Ragnarok to avoid drawing a mafia hit.

so, i doubt you are as town friendly as you say you are, @Ragnarok. chances are, you can win alone or joint win with mafia (like survive the game in any way).

by claiming 3rd party on day 1, you ARE the best, safest lynch. 

in other news, interesting that @LetTheBallFly is posting in the big brother thread but not here

Well you had security forcibly remove me from the Big Brother house...I had my reasons and the people left in BB know what they are. Each deserve a Stone Cold Stunner so let the pounding begin 

Archived