Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

59 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
1 hour ago, MathMan said:

unless bcb is just messing with all of us, and there are no factions. and everyone is just in it for themselves and last man standing wins

doubtful, but would be epic

my PM seems pretty clear that I am part of a larger civ alignment.

does yours not, malf?

yes. i said "unless bcb was messing with us". like, if he was being intentionally misleading/lying in his PMs. And i was mostly joking.

i dont believe that you think this is a "slip-up". Even if i was mafia, that would mean i had a factional group, and would know what i posted wasnt true.

Tk3, the post you just made...you did for 2 reasons.

1. you were looking to move your vote off of Rag. When you posted "Rag for now"(paraphrasing), i could tell that you never wanted to keep your vote on him. You know hes the best lynch, so you felt obligated to vote him, but were looking to move. In most games, Rag (claimed 3rd party d1) would have a lot of votes by now. im thinking that he may be valuable to mafia in some way, and mafia are the ones not voting him.

2. you were looking to reference your "civ alignment" pm to lolclear yourself. Obviously, the civ pm clearly would reference that youre part of a larger team. Or mafia was given the civ pm. Either way, referencing the civ pm overtly like that tells me that you are going for civ points.

i still think ragnarok is the better lynch, but you are at the top of my scum list

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i still think ragnarok is the better lynch, but you are at the top of my scum list

But I'm not scum, I'm town friendly indy.

Why do you want to lynch indy over scum?

Is it because you are scum yourself?

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I'm going to be honest with you.  I'm indy.  But town friendly.

This is sketchy as hell.  I don't like it ato all.  The most logical reason to come out d1 is to hide in plain sight 

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

does your power help us find mafia?

Like he would tell us if it was bad for town 

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

if this is a legit claim, the only way it happens this early is for 1 reason: for Ragnarok to avoid drawing a mafia hit.

so, i doubt you are as town friendly as you say you are, @Ragnarok. chances are, you can win alone or joint win with mafia (like survive the game in any way).

by claiming 3rd party on day 1, you ARE the best, safest lynch. 

in other news, interesting that @LetTheBallFly is posting in the big brother thread but not here

I agree with you, the only reason he would come out d1 is to try and hide amongst us. 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I agree I haven't liked Gopher much so far. And I was instantly able to identify him as town before

I think ltbf and mookie bothh had similar observations for different reasons 

7 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I don’t like this gulp rule. It kind of ruins my meta since now everyone has to post random crap. 

Complaining about the post count, is that bc your scum and wanted to lay low?

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

yes. i said "unless bcb was messing with us". like, if he was being intentionally misleading/lying in his PMs. And i was mostly joking.

i dont believe that you think this is a "slip-up". Even if i was mafia, that would mean i had a factional group, and would know what i posted wasnt true.

Tk3, the post you just made...you did for 2 reasons.

1. you were looking to move your vote off of Rag. When you posted "Rag for now"(paraphrasing), i could tell that you never wanted to keep your vote on him. You know hes the best lynch, so you felt obligated to vote him, but were looking to move. In most games, Rag (claimed 3rd party d1) would have a lot of votes by now. im thinking that he may be valuable to mafia in some way, and mafia are the ones not voting him.

2. you were looking to reference your "civ alignment" pm to lolclear yourself. Obviously, the civ pm clearly would reference that youre part of a larger team. Or mafia was given the civ pm. Either way, referencing the civ pm overtly like that tells me that you are going for civ points.

You guessed at 2 reasons and both were wrong.

I wanted to see your response and you were uncharacteristically defensive.

But I'm appeased "for now"

no vote

13 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

This is sketchy as hell.  I don't like it ato all.  The most logical reason to come out d1 is to hide in plain sight 

Like he would tell us if it was bad for town 

I agree with you, the only reason he would come out d1 is to try and hide amongst us. 

I think ltbf and mookie bothh had similar observations for different reasons 

Complaining about the post count, is that bc your scum and wanted to lay low?

So you have three posts about how I'm sketchy, one saying ltbf and mookie had feelings for gopher, and then one asking mookie if he is scum.

And then you vote for gopher who you were the least wary of in your last post? 

Can we say scum that doesn't want to hop on the biggest train?  Also scared scum that doesn't want to disagree with anyone?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So you have three posts about how I'm sketchy, one saying ltbf and mookie had feelings for gopher, and then one asking mookie if he is scum.

Can we say scum that doesn't want to hop on the biggest train?  Also scared scum that doesn't want to disagree with anyone?

I like this

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Your lynch is way to easy right now.  It's taking pressure off of scum and making it easy to hide.  Gopher doesn't handle the pressure well so I want to see what his reaction is. 

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Your lynch is way to easy right now.  It's taking pressure off of scum and making it easy to hide.  Gopher doesn't handle the pressure well so I want to see what his reaction is. 

Doesn't it ruin the point if you say you want to see their reaction?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Doesn't it ruin the point if you say you want to see their reaction?

Yes.  Which people don't get.

Just now, Whicker said:

Let's just say I'm still not fully convinced

Nor should you be.

Archived