USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So we get 12 keepers and the draft is the remaining vets and rookies? 

Yes we keep 12, the deadline to select them on the ESPN site is July 25th. Our 6 round draft is for Vets & Rooks starting Aug 1st. I believe everyone needs to have a Def & K on their team before the draft is completed.  

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok, I can work with this team.....I got my boi Wentz, and some Saquon. Mark Andrews and DJ Chark. Not a bad start. Gotta rebuild that depth, but some good pieces. 

How does an Eagle fan step in to a team that has Wentz on it already???? That must be an error....I think it should have been Tebow LOL!! :)

48 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Yes we keep 12, the deadline to select them on the ESPN site is July 25th. Our 6 round draft is for Vets & Rooks starting Aug 1st. I believe everyone needs to have a Def & K on their team before the draft is completed.  

I’ll restate this for the new guys. And I’ll do it again immediately before the draft. You must draft a kicker and defense. If you don’t, you will lose the player you draft instead.

7 minutes ago, winitall said:

@WE-R-Lions Any chance you can please go ahead and finalize my and @Bigbear72 trade when you get a few free minutes now that all the teams are filled?

@WE-R-Lions and I approved the trade. It’s listed on the trades on pg 86 (along with draft order). I’ll let @WE-R-Lions make the modifications on the ESPN page, as he is a little more familiar with it. 

• Like 1