Top 10 QB

Scout

The Peter Dinklage List!

Image result for Peter Dinklage

1. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles: It is here that I achieved my greatest triumph, demonstrating with deductive reasoning, a priori propositions, and incontrovertible PROOF!, that a QB enjoying my favor has assumed the Mantle of Greatness! (yes, and the Super Bowl win after Wentz's injury may have helped a little, too). And, OH!- I know that some of the naysayers and Debbie Downers will claim that Foles was surrounded by an overwhelming Eagles' team, and that I, Dinklage, have used this same argument in the past, videlicet, that there are quarterbacks overrated owing to powerful supporting casts, and have myself, I, Dinklage, devalued said QB's for this same reason; but, AH!, I submit that such are the grace, skills, and manly beauty of Nick Foles that he may be given a pass on this criterion, this once, and the fact that this double-standard just happens to support my position here is not germane.

Image result for Nick Foles

2. Case Keenum, Minnesota Vikings, America's Top-40 And Wherever He Ended Up: After a brief seven-year gestation period, Case Keenum last year ascended to the lofty summit of Valhalla, both in the Norse-Mythology sense, and that of the Minnesota Vikings; again, the fact the he was throwing to Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen, and they had that rookie RB that was okay I guess, are in no way credible examples of a strong supporting cast lifting an average quarterback above and beyond his past performances, and I would appreciate it if you guys would quit throwing that in my face as indicative of hypocrisy because you lack the forensic chops to debate with me, Dinklage; I rest my Case!

Image result for Case Keenum

3. Geno Smith, Vagabond Future Star Of The New York Giants: Again, I, Dinklage, stood alone facing into the chill wind and stinging stars of popular opinion to tout my man Geno as a young Warren Moon, a coming Aaron Rodgers, a sure bet to supplant an aging Eli (the quarterback, although Geno probably could play cornerback, if need be!); in his all-too-brief debut for the Giants this past season, Geno proved me painfully correct, and I have absolute and confident ex-pec-tation that THIS year, given a new regime in New York not hide-bound by tradition, that Geno will finally..........................Hunh? What?

Chargers agree to one-year contract with veteran quarterback Geno Smith

Oh, okay- never mind, then!

Oh, Geno, Geno- lonely is my heart without you!

How Green was my Valley, then, and the Valley of them that have gone.

Image result for Geno Smith

6 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Bzane .....when you try too hard to be funny it doesnt really help. Especially if what you say, well, isnt funny.

Consistency over volume. Less is more.

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Russell Wilson

Drew Brees

5. Carson Wentz

Matthew Stafford

Matt Ryan

Derek Carr

Andrew Luck

10. Ben Roethlisberger

Alex Smith