Deshone Kizer Appreciation Thread

FGK

10 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Kelly is an idiot but Kizer screwed himself by playing poorly. I think he's inaccurate (the death knell for a QB IMO) and not adept at reading defenses, or playing with poise and an understanding of situations within the game.

Idk what your watching or who but he’s only been slightly inaccurate. He’s looked great as a QB. He’s has a terrible supporting cast. And is twice a prospect as any QB coming out next year outside of Darnold if we take anyone next year it needs to be Barkley and WR we don’t need a QB

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Idk what your watching or who but he’s only been slightly inaccurate. He’s looked great as a QB. He’s has a terrible supporting cast. And is twice a prospect as any QB coming out next year outside of Darnold if we take anyone next year it needs to be Barkley and WR we don’t need a QB

'Great' is a huge stretch IMO. As is him being twice the prospect of Rosen. Rosen is the better prospect. Even someone like Mason Rudolph isn't much different than Kizer and arguably a better prospect.

5 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

'Great' is a huge stretch IMO. As is him being twice the prospect of Rosen. Rosen is the better prospect. Even someone like Mason Rudolph isn't much different than Kizer and arguably a better prospect.

Lol no just no please explain how. If he looked kizers previous season. His physical tools and overall potential just no. Especially mason Rudolph. Rosen is close but no. Kizers biggest problem is and will be until addressed is his supporting cast. 

15 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Rudolph is a year older and still in college.

Darnold or Rosen? Sure, hard to pass on those guys. But other than that I don't know if there's anyone else I'd take over Kizer moving forward to next year.

10 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Lol no just no please explain how. If he looked kizers previous season. His physical tools and overall potential just no. Especially mason Rudolph. Rosen is close but no. Kizers biggest problem is and will be until addressed is his supporting cast. 

So why is Rosen going in the Top 5 and Kizer went 52nd overall?

I don't really see what I wrote that warrants a condescending lol.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Rudolph is a year older and still in college.

Darnold or Rosen? Sure, hard to pass on those guys. But other than that I don't know if there's anyone else I'd take over Kizer moving forward to next year.

I brought up Rosen in response to bosko saying Kizer was twice the prospect.

I'm not particularly a fan of Rudolph, same as Kizer. Darnold and Rosen are comfortably superior prospects IMO. Lamar Jackson is somewhat intriguing in a freakish kind of way but I don't see an NFL QB yet. That being said I think he'll go in the first when it's said and done. Couple others that I think are alright prospects.

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I brought up Rosen in response to bosko saying Kizer was twice the prospect.

I'm not particularly a fan of Rudolph, same as Kizer. Darnold and Rosen are comfortably superior prospects IMO. Lamar Jackson is somewhat intriguing in a freakish kind of way but I don't see an NFL QB yet. That being said I think he'll go in the first when it's said and done. Couple others that I think are alright prospects.

That's fair.

Jackson is a college qb IMO.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards to. The game against Clemson kind of exposed that's where he's at now. I have a feeling a team will bite on his crazy athleticism though.

I'm sure someone will, but I personally hate the skinny, run first QB's.

Not sure if his knees point in or whatever the hell draft goober told us to look for....ah..INVERTED KNEES!!

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm sure someone will, but I personally hate the skinny, run first QB's.

Not sure if his knees point in or whatever the hell draft goober told us to look for....ah..INVERTED KNEES!!

If he's seen abhorrent things and is already an old man... I'm in!

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Kizer ain't the guy. I'm confident in saying it now. Good QBs elevate the guys around them. He doesn't do that. There's a reason why Tom Brady can throw to *insert any nameless white receiver here* and put points on the board. Who knows, he may figure it out and turn things around and make me look stupid. Maybe his coach is holding him back? But if I was a betting man, I wouldn't put money on him leading this team next season. 

Man your outta your mind

sure Tom Brady elevated the play of his receivers but give me a response to this

Did Tom Brady ever at any time have the worst supporting cast in the NFL surrounding him?

also did Tom Brady start as a 21 year old rookie?

we have the worst team we would still be 1-3 if we had Brady on this team you guys are insane 

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man your outta your mind

sure Tom Brady elevated the play of his receivers but give me a response to this

Did Tom Brady ever at any time have the worst supporting cast in the NFL surrounding him?

also did Tom Brady start as a 21 year old rookie?

we have the worst team we would still be 1-3 if we had Brady on this team you guys are insane 

At 21 Tom Brady was splitting reps with a baseball player at Michigan.

Kizer's trying to beat NFL teams with CFL skill players.

Archived