2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

You need to pick 5 more to keep.  If you do not do it prior to the morning I will add back the 5 highest ADP players from your roster so we don't hold things up.  That would be Wan'Dale Robinson, Michael Carter, Adam Thielen, Jeff Wilson Jr., And Clyde Edwards-Helaire.  

Yeah just go with those

On 8/10/2023 at 3:22 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

@Pool @The Gnat @VikeManDan @persiandud @Bigbear72 @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Packerraymond @squire12 @Sllim Pickens

I'm looking to trade out of my draft slot, either up or down. PM me if you're interested. I'm gonna be busy for awhile but back later today.

@persiandud is on the clock, and has been for almost 24 hours.

This isn't going as quickly as last year already and need to make some progress today.  I will implement 24 hours for a pick and if you miss, we can either skip you or draft the highest rated player ADP wise.  Or could skip but if we get to the end of the round you are skipped in give you ADP?  I dont like skipping people especially early but given we pushed the start date back, we need to make about 6 picks a day average.  

Any thoughts from others on this?

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

@persiandud is on the clock, and has been for almost 24 hours.

This isn't going as quickly as last year already and need to make some progress today.  I will implement 24 hours for a pick and if you miss, we can either skip you or draft the highest rated player ADP wise.  Or could skip but if we get to the end of the round you are skipped in give you ADP?  I dont like skipping people especially early but given we pushed the start date back, we need to make about 6 picks a day average.  

Any thoughts from others on this?

I'm good either way. I feel like everyone agreed to return and everyone was aware of the draft date and nothing further was said. We do need to keep it moving though.

• Like 1

Almost another 24 hours on the second pick in a row.  If we do exceed the 24 hours we will skip you and you can pick whenever you are able.  We made good progress on day one so hopefully once people realize this is going they are around but if not we will go to time slots this weekend to make sure we can get through the draft in time.  

@Vikes_Bolts1228 @Pool @Packerraymond @Bigbear72 @persiandud @DannyB @squire12 @The Gnat @VikeManDan

• Like 2

@DannyB is on the clock.  

In general this is not moving at all so we will have to go to time slots to finish this.  I will calculate it to see what we need to finish and will post the time slots for this weekend tomorrow.  Please pay attention and check the forum tomorrow when I tag everyone again.  If we get ahead of that pace I will ease up on them but for now we have to do something to kickstart this. 

@persiandud@Packerraymond @The Gnat @VikeManDan @Vikes_Bolts1228 @squire12 @Pool @Bigbear72

• Like 1

So I have calculated that in order to finish by Monday the 4th so we have time to update the system, we are in good shape for now.  With 2 hour windows from 8AM est to 12AM est we can get 8 picks per day in.  If we are getting close to that amount left I will officially install those time slots but for now its easier to just move along.  I do think we will implement the 12 Hour rule though now that we are in round 3 and skipping a pick isn't as impactful so if a player is on the clock for more than 12 hours, you are free to pick and tag the next man up. This will start after @Packerraymond picks since its unfair to change the rule with him already on the clock but the 24 hour rule will be in effect.  

@squire12 @Packerraymond @DannyB @VikeManDan @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Bigbear72 @persiandud @Pool @The Gnat