2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

Packerraymond  1679.73
Buckshank    1748.66
Griddy Wit It  1841.62
Gnat  1939.32
Steamer  1943.92
Big Bear  2051.79
Pitter Patter  2073.11
Squire  2100.70
Jabroni  2104.10
Russel Wilson's  2208.49

Based on Squires comments then, this would be the draft order with those possible point totals

Draft Order:

1. Packerraymond
2. Buckshank
3. Griddy Wit It
4. Cleveland Steamers
5. Gnat
6. Big Bear
7. Squire
8. Jabroni
9. Russ Wilson
10. Pitter Patter

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

non playoff teams are set by regular season potential points.  playoff teams are set by playoff exit, then potential points for teams eliminated in same round

Thank you, also given you stepped away as commish, are you still planning on staying in the league?

Still waiting to hear from @squire12 and given his history as commish don't want to rush to replace him even though he hasn't been on or responded in a while.  I might look for a potential fill in in case and wait another week or two to officially make a move. 

That being said, I am a fan of delaying the draft as long as possible.  Last year it took us 15 days to complete the draft so I am suggesting an Aug 11th keeper deadline and starting the draft on Monday Aug. 14th.  That gives us 25 days to complete the draft which based on history is plenty and gives us a little extra camp/pre-season to evaluate rookies and roles.  If anyone has issue with that, I am open to discussion and input. 

As of now, I can't change the title on this thread but will create the Draft thread with this info in the title.  

@Pool @DannyB @The Gnat @VikeManDan @persiandud @Bigbear72 @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Packerraymond @squire12

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...