2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

On 7/10/2023 at 10:33 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

Still waiting to hear from @squire12 and given his history as commish don't want to rush to replace him even though he hasn't been on or responded in a while.  I might look for a potential fill in in case and wait another week or two to officially make a move. 

That being said, I am a fan of delaying the draft as long as possible.  Last year it took us 15 days to complete the draft so I am suggesting an Aug 11th keeper deadline and starting the draft on Monday Aug. 14th.  That gives us 25 days to complete the draft which based on history is plenty and gives us a little extra camp/pre-season to evaluate rookies and roles.  If anyone has issue with that, I am open to discussion and input. 

As of now, I can't change the title on this thread but will create the Draft thread with this info in the title.  

@Pool @DannyB @The Gnat @VikeManDan @persiandud @Bigbear72 @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Packerraymond @squire12

@Pool @DannyB @The Gnat @VikeManDan @persiandud @Bigbear72 @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Packerraymond @squire12

Reminder to all that tomorrow night is the keeper deadline and the draft will start Monday.  Looks like @DannyB and @Pool are the only two who have not set their keepers on ESPN.  Please do so before tomorrow.  I dropped Bijan from Pool's roster as well, lol. 

On 8/11/2023 at 1:36 PM, Pool said:

Sorry, I had dropped all the players I didn't want but forgot to set them as my keepers. My B!

Oh sonofabitch I did the same thing. I didn't know it was coming up tbh. Anything we can do about it or are we boned?

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Yeah, we can definitely fix it.  If you can list them today I will add them back this evening and won’t hold up the draft.  

I’ll get on that ASAP. Is there a way to see my roster from last year? I tried going to history but can’t figure it out, and it doesn’t list the players I lost as dropped from my team. I remember a few, probably the important ones, but yeah

3 hours ago, DannyB said:

Joe Burrow

Kenny Pickett

AJ Brown

Tee Higgins

Deandre Hopkins

Drake London

Jahan Dotson

DJ Moore

Jonathan Taylor

Damien Harris

@Sllim Pickens

You need to pick 5 more to keep.  If you do not do it prior to the morning I will add back the 5 highest ADP players from your roster so we don't hold things up.  That would be Wan'Dale Robinson, Michael Carter, Adam Thielen, Jeff Wilson Jr., And Clyde Edwards-Helaire.