2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Except for the numerous bad/missed calls that favored the Cavs. But, of course, as a Cavs fan, you didn't see those.

If they released the results for the whole game, I'm pretty sure you can see it definitely favored the Warriors, especially in key moments.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Is this a bit?

Its the truth, man. 

The Warriors are horrible.  I've never had less respect for a sports team or really anything else than I do for the Warriors tonight after that display.  Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

What I'm saying is maybe he said something like "I'm gonna knock you guys out if u keep talking trash" after the whole Curry/James talk and the refs over heard it and when he saw an elbow go close he threw him out just to be safe.

Or, you know, not.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Its the truth, man. 

The Warriors are horrible.  I've never had less respect for a sports team or really anything else than I do for the Warriors tonight after that display.  Pathetic. 

What display?

Just now, PapaShogun said:

LOL every ******* game the Warriors win they get help from the officials. NBA community logic.

Are you seriously not going to say that the refs gave them some calls? C'mon man. I don't watch many Warriors games, but they definitely got some help tonight.

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Its really not. The Warriors are a disgrace.  Nothing funny about it. 

This is what they are teaching the children of America: 

What do we do if we can't beat someone because they are better than us?  Team up with other losers & cowards and tear them down. 

Were you saying this when Lebron did it?

Archived