2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Look at the elbow. That's not how you contest a shot.

no one can possibly say it wasnt his intention to come in elbow first. Thats why he was ehected and it was warranted. Whether it connected or not, it was the intent and it was dirty.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's not true, I expected the Warriors to win tonight, and the series, but this game they definitely got help.   The Warriors are a great team.  Even as a Cavs fan I was hoping for a Boston/Houston finals, would've just been more interesting to me, but this game was just horrid officiating overall, but the favorable calls for the Warriors seemed to come mostly in key moments when the Cavs were in a position to start taking control of the game.

Watch next time they win, I expect you to say they got help from the refs. And I don't even know you. That's how bad it is, that I don't feel any remorse for generalizing a stranger.

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

LOL every ******* game the Warriors win they get help from the officials. NBA community logic.

... 95% of the games they win because they're heavily the better talent and coached team on the floor 

This game officials handed a lot to them down the stretch ... Clear replays will show several bad calls

Kevin Durant was cleanly stripped by lebron ... got freethrows

Lebron going the other way was clearly fouled ... got a turnover

Charge called on floor ... reviewed and reversed I believe in error (Even the expert called in thought it was a charge)

That right there is a pretty convincing slate of key calls down the stretch that favored GSW

Just now, JMG5 said:

LeBron going to Miami is not the same as Kevin going to GS. Stop.

No, but he formed a "super team" long before Durant ever did. 

And lol at calling out Curry in all of this. Kid has spent his entire career on 1 team, is he supposed to forcibly say no to the team exec's when Durant comes over?

Lebron would have done the exact same thing, but few all stars actually want to play with him. 

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:
8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

And what are they going to get?  He's going to leave Cleveland, go build a real Super Team, and clean their clocks for the next 5 years then ride off into the sunset, with a REAL place in history, while everyone remembers Steph and Durant as skinny punks who contributed nothing to the sport. 

It will be amazing. 

Lmao so true. Watch this be the point in LeBron's career where he decides its worth taking a $20 million paycut just so he can team up with like 5 other superstars and just watch the anguish on the face of the Warriors as he eliminates them year after year after year. xD

Its amazing how he condemns KD and pre-emptively praises Lebron for doing the same thing this summer. I maintain that that post is a bit, you cant convince me otherwise. Its just so well crafted and yet utter nonsense. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

You lost me at being a fan of a team, but not wishing them to be in the finals. 

I know it's strange, I'm tired of all the LeBron stuff, if we lost in the ECF then LeBron leaves and the Cavs might have a chance to build a team with an actual offense.  I still wish I could've seen what Blatt might've been able to do with implementing an actual offense for the Cavs with Irving/Wiggins etc had LeBron not came back to Cleveland, and I'm happy for the title, god knows I'm grateful for it, but LeBron changes a team and how they approach both building a team and the future that i'm jsut tired of.

Just now, KBS756 said:

... 95% of the games they win because they're heavily the better talent and coached team on the floor 

This game officials handed a lot to them down the stretch ... Clear replays will show several bad calls

Kevin Durant was cleanly stripped by lebron ... got freethrows

Lebron going the other way was clearly fouled ... got a turnover

Charge called on floor ... reviewed and reversed I believe in error (Even the expert called in thought it was a charge)

That right there is a pretty convincing slate of key calls down the stretch that favored GSW

Just like the Rockets game 7.

It's always "this game they got help" though.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

No, but he formed a "super team" long before Durant ever did. 

And lol at calling out Curry in all of this. Kid has spent his entire career on 1 team, is he supposed to forcibly say no to the team exec's when Durant comes over?

Lebron would have done the exact same thing, but few all stars actually want to play with him. 

Lol he has no argument. Curry can't choose where he was drafted. 

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Lmao so true. Watch this be the point in LeBron's career where he decides its worth taking a $20 million paycut just so he can team up with like 5 other superstars and just watch the anguish on the face of the Warriors as he eliminates them year after year after year. xD

I'm going to laugh when they make an attempt at this, and it blows up in their faces like the Kobe/Shaq/Payton/Malone Lakers.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I mean it kinda is... Leave the team you were drafted by just to be able for a chance at a dynasty.

No. 

The Heat were a decent team before Lebron.  He went there and brought a run of the mill All-Star.  That Heat team was good but beatable and honestly would've been nothing without Lebron.

Durant went to the team that had just wont the most games in NBA history with the two time reigning MVP giving them four top-25 or whatever players in the NBA and making them completely unbeatable. 

Archived