2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

At least the split will be much more amicable this time. He got Cleveland their title and obviously cannot win with the roster around him. 

Now come to NOLA, Bron. Pretty Pleeeeeaaassseeee. :( 

enjoy resigning cousins

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Honestly really surprised with how passive Lebron was tonight. 

Jumper was completely off last game and the one he took today was a brick. That leads to passiveness. But they are completely overmatched. Dubs not even guarding three of the Cavs players and just waiting in the paint for LeBron lol. 

Durant probably still gets the MVP. Was ballin all series minus game 1. 

Alright, time for a team to really stack up now. 

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

At least the split will be much more amicable this time. He got Cleveland their title and obviously cannot win with the roster around him. 

Now come to NOLA, Bron. Pretty Pleeeeeaaassseeee. :( 

They'd have to bring in a all star caliber guard for LeBron to go there imo. Only thing that makes sense is the 76ers but hard to imagine him as a 76er. Really interesting to see what LeBron decides to do. I don't think he'll stay in Cleveland unless they fetch him a couple all stars and I doubt that happens.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They'd have to bring in a all star caliber guard for LeBron to go there imo. Only thing that makes sense is the 76ers but hard to imagine him as a 76er. Really interesting to see what LeBron decides to do. I don't think he'll stay in Cleveland unless they fetch him a couple all stars and I doubt that happens.

I think he would consider NOLA if we could sign him AND keep Boogie, but we can't. I was just hoping that by saying "pretty please" I might convince him lol. ;)

Archived