TRADE: The Eagles Acquire CB Ronald Darby from Buffalo for WR Jordan Matthews + 2018 Third-Round Pick

Blahstoise

8 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I agree with the NFCE being up for grabs, but I don't think our schedule is a cake. I can see every team on our schedule being a playoff team aside from SF and the Lambs. We're going to need CBs to play against the Giants, Girls and Grudens. 

Not scared of then Bears at all, Broncos at home won't be cake but they're not that scary after Peyton either.

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Everyone can use as much or as little logic as they like....debate it with facts and constructive stuff...thats all

I don't want to see anyone banned, and that goes for anyone trolling the Cowboys in the Nes thread over the Ezekiel news

Well we been over this so much. 

Im not the problem, the problem are these people on here that are such pretentious tight aS$es that real discussion/facts gets derailed/off tract and nobody is going to call it out but me. 

Literally anytime some one hates on Blount it comes from purely insecure and pretentious place  inside these people, its so gross, makes me sick to my stomach. There the type of people who are everything that is wrong with society. 

If they had there cosmic way, they would just throw Blount into the depths of hell to burn forever, over punching some loser backwoods redneck in a football game in Idaho. 

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not scared of then Bears at all, Broncos at home won't be cake but they're not that scary after Peyton either.

Ok that's 4, say we split the division that's 7.

We'll have our annual overachieve game (say Seattle W),

Our we let them off the hook game (Raiders L)

And our we shouldn't have lost that game (Chargers L) 

So we're down to 3 games AZ, Panthers, Chiefs (iyam L,L,L)

8-8 :D

40 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

That tweet, lol.

Didnt Bradford set the record for completion percentage last year? And what did that get him?

Sam lives within 10 yards of the LoS. He's scared to death doing anything else. And that kind of QB is J-Matt's best friend. Matthews is a 10 yard receiver. He is good at finding soft spots in zone coverage and making baseline plays. But is a redzone dud, go figure. Buy that's it. He's solid yet unspectacular. And certainly was not going to get resigned. Matthews was a volume receiver on a plain offense with bad alternatives. 

You guys all watched the games. What did Jordan do so special? He's no where near the talent of those guys on that list. 

Tom Brady lives within 10 yards of the LoS too. He's alright... I guess.

19 TDs in three years is a dud?

1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

Sure I can.  I don't think Blount is a talented running back. I think both Jefferey and Matthews are talented receivers.  

You really think Matthews is anywhere near Alshon as a WR?

4 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

No, I think Jefferey is definitely more talented and more of a prototypical #1.  But there's absolutely a spot for J-Matt on any team.

Of course there's a spot for him. But he can only play the slot, has to be schemed open, and has drop issues. He's a good third WR. That's it.

EDIT: What would you say makes him a talented WR?

8 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Well we been over this so much. 

Im not the problem, the problem are these people on here that are such pretentious tight aS$es that real discussion/facts gets derailed/off tract and nobody is going to call it out but me. 

Literally anytime some one hates on Blount it comes from purely insecure and pretentious place  inside these people, its so gross, makes me sick to my stomach. There the type of people who are everything that is wrong with society. 

If they had there cosmic way, they would just throw Blount into the depths of hell to burn forever, over punching some loser backwoods redneck in a football game in Idaho. 

Everyone has opinions...debate is good

Never shut down someone who is trying to change our mind about something...because sometimes they might.

Just saying don't jump the gun and shut them down with name calling or work arounds for cursing....Webby has been very clear about that stuff

If someone makes their point, you both bring your side to the argument and neither changes their mind, just move on.
Don't let it stick with you, toss it aside and move on.

Eventually if it becomes a problem, and we think someone is just being contrarian to get a rise out of people..the mods will deal with it

26 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Sure I can.  I don't think Blount is a talented running back. I think both Jefferey and Matthews are talented receivers.  

Ryan not Jordan.  You were ok with bringing Ryan Mathews back knowing he can't play a full season but knock Alshon cause he's been hurt. 

26 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Tom Brady lives within 10 yards of the LoS too. He's alright... I guess.

19 TDs in three years is a dud?

Once you can't tell the difference between Bradford and Brady, I know my debates are done. And Brady goes over the top all the time. Why would you even bring up Brady? lol 

19 TDs (and not all in the RZ, more like 12-14) from your #1 receiver is not good in 3 years. Especially, when he's about all you got. 

Archived