The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

what part indicated that we would still need to kill ltbf twice?

Not that we need to kill him twice ...

Just now, MathMan said:

or another win con?

... but that the vials in his pocket were shattered and contained airborne ebola. Why have the midday, unannounced situational post with Dr. Taylor otherwise?

Just now, Woz said:

... but that the vials in his pocket were shattered and contained airborne ebola. Why have the midday, unannounced situational post with Dr. Taylor otherwise?

I have no insight into how we would prevent this, but I just wanted to bring it up so that we aren't missing something that will randomly kill a townsfolk because we overlooked something that FJPR felt necessary to mention.

Just now, Woz said:

the only thing we can do is lynch scum.

maybe thats olex, commenting how his plan would work regardless if whether we think he is mafia. maybe he released the gas already

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

the only thing we can do is lynch scum.

maybe thats olex, commenting how his plan would work regardless if whether we think he is mafia. maybe he released the gas already

It does seem like, "hold up, let me do my thing first."

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

@Whicker will be the lynch 

Vote Count

3. bcb1213 - tk3 (64)
4. gopherwrestler - bucs (60), ksj (66), bcb (94)
5. OleXmad - Rags (59), ksj (66), Whicker (83)
6. MalFin - Rags (58), Whicker (60), Rags (62), ksj (74), dome (74), Whicker (78), Rags (88), bcb (88), gopher (90), squire (91), Rags (92), Whicker (92), bcb (94), Whicker (99)
7. squire12 - ksj (67)
8. domepatrol91 - ksj (66), Rags (68), ksj (69), Xmad  (71), Whicker (78)
9. Darth Pees - Rags (58), Whicker (94)
10. Whicker - Xmad (58), KSJ (62), Xmad (88), Rags (96)
11. Touch - Whicker  (59), Rags (67), gopher (68) ksj (70)
12. teude - Rags (62)
13. bucs - Xmad (60), Rags (64), squire (91), Rags (98), Whicker (98)
14. Mookie - Rags (92), Whicker (94)
15. Mission - ksj (74), Whicker (79)
16. ksj - Rags (66)
17. slappy -

18. md4l - ksj (65), Whicker (98)
19. Rags - ksj (66), Whicker (80)
20. Woz -

KSJ - squire, touch - need to revote

9 Whicker - dome, mission, Rags, Xmad, Mookie, Darth, MD4L, bucs, MalFin

2 Rags - Teude, Whicker,

1 bcb - gopher

1 slappy - bcb

9 votes needed to lynch, if not night will be at 11:00 pm eastern tonight.

You may start sending in any night moves if you have them.

the reveal?

The mob had returned to the streets for a second straight night as the snow kept falling faster and faster.  A woman peaked down a dark ally and thought she saw something, she yelled back to the mob that had started to break away from her, "Here, I think I saw someone."  The mob turned back around and joined her at the mouth of a narrow ally that that had a dark green dumpster on one side below a fire escape that rose above, weaving it's way up to the roof of an apartment building.  

"There, behind the dumpster," came a voice from the mob.  Just then a woman dressed in black leather and wearing cat ears rose from behind one of the dumpsters.  She slowly backed further into the dark ally, trying to distance herself from the angry mob.  

"Just wait a minute guys, let's talk this out.  All I wanted was to have a clean slate and a fresh start.  That is not too much for a girl to ask for, is it? Guys, come on now, you don't want to do this..."  The mob kept advancing until the woman was pinned to a building with no possibility for escape.  

No one from the mob spoke again, they just grabbed her strung her up using the fire escape and left here swinging in the night air, her screams echoing still as they moved on down the street, "We are Batman."

@Whicker is dead, he was Selina/Catwoman - Civ aligned. 

Archived