The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

The city of Gotham woke up and turned on their televisions to find out if any arrests had been made over night.  They had learned the night before of a press conference scheduled for 10 am.  As the city tuned in to watch the press conference, they couldn't help but to get an uneasy felling like they were about to get some bad news.....

Just as the press conference was starting, the image on the screens switched to a ringing noise with the image 

a8f452308f1e09d3acae03f50b8532ed-700.jpg

After a few brief moments of ringing, a voice came on while the picture remained steady, ""Hello Gotham, I see the, uh, Bat...Man is still walking your streets.  Well it's, uh, time to introduce a little anarchy into our lives.  A bomb will explode inside a house in 2 minutes.  The, uh, Bat.....Man tomorrow or else chaos and anarchy will rule the day once again."

A countdown started on the screen. 1:59, 1:58, 1:57....

Meanwhile the citizens were shocked and terrified for what might happen when the  countdown reached zero.  A mother watching the coverage dropped her coffee cup and ran upstairs to her kids bedroom, where they slept off on summer break.  She frantically woke them up as the countdown on the television continued, 1:02, 1:01, 1:00.  

With two sleepy kids in tow, she ran into the nursery and grabbed her newborn, she just had a gut feeling that she needed to get out of her house and fast.  

She yelled to her kids, "I love you!!" as they began heading back down the stairs, the countdown still trudging forward, 15, 14, 13. She burst through her front door and ran to the street, out of breath and exhausted.  She looked around to regain her composure, but as she did she noticed one of her children was missing.  Looking back at the house she cried for her child as she saw him sitting on the stairs that they had just ran down.  She reached out to him as the countdown ended, 2, 1, 0......

The explosion ripped through Gotham, making the message clear.  The mother ran back to her house crying, terrified, and in shock.  

She grabbed her precious boy and ran back outside, watching the flames growing from the ruins of their neighbors house. 

Does anyone know what  to make of this?

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What if we have to lynch Batman?

If we lynch batman we lose the game, I get the line of thinking but killing batman doesn't help us unless Rags isn't the actual batman.

4 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

How would that help us? Would he come back as Bruce Wayne?

It's possible he could come back as Bruce Wayne but I find that highly unlikely. 

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

this makes two people that either unintentionally or intentionally confused KSJ with Whicker. 

That whole kerfluffle was confusing. But for completeness' sake:

Just now, OleXmad said:

If we lynch batman we lose the game, I get the line of thinking but killing batman doesn't help us unless Rags isn't the actual batman.

As Rags pointed out, why on Earth would he claim that unless he really was Batman? Of all the roles to claim, that's the most obvious.

Archived