The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not really interested. Bored at work. Would definitely like to be fully retired. Not fully caught up still, but I’m ok with dying. 

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between present and past pages trying to understand, but it is exhausting and honestly some of the younger officers need the experience to save Gotham. I try to help when I can but I’m my current state, I’m pretty useless.

I welcome a lynch to bring more information to light.

The more you say this the more I feel that there is more to what you are saying

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not really interested. Bored at work. Would definitely like to be fully retired. Not fully caught up still, but I’m ok with dying. 

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between present and past pages trying to understand, but it is exhausting and honestly some of the younger officers need the experience to save Gotham. I try to help when I can but I’m my current state, I’m pretty useless.

I welcome a lynch to bring more information to light.

The more you say this the more I feel that there is more to what you are saying

That speaks of Commissioner Gordon to me.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So joker could be an independent?

If the joker is an indy, olex or md4l would be prime candidates. 

However, from the opening post of this game it would appear that it's Batman (civ) vs. The Joker (mafia), but that's just me interpreting the intro pictures. It actually makes more logical sense to have Joker as an indy than anything else.

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Putting my tin foil hat on.  Scum would be given fake claims.  For instance in wrestling I made sure each side had at least one person most would assume to be in the game (Andre the Giant and the undertaker) 

It would be one thing to be given a fake claim. It's a whole another to be given the one role that is explicitly called out in the instigating post. Why would the Joker be looking for the Batman if he can claim to be Batman?

Now, if you want to argue the Batman role is an Other, I could buy that ("he's not the hero we want, but he's the hero we deserve").

Archived