The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Slappy. Please explain how you possibly see the game I’ve played as a scum game for me.

Your “read” on my earlier was about how I was overly confident and braggy in our chatty last time it was scum is just downright WRONG and I’m not sure how you remember it that way.

@MathMan I’m sure can confirm I was overly cautious and unsure of myself the entire game, I ran every claim or anything  by you guys before posting. 

Care to explain your reasoning again?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Slappy. Please explain how you possibly see the game I’ve played as a scum game for me.

Your “read” on my earlier was about how I was overly confident and braggy in our chatty last time it was scum is just downright WRONG and I’m not sure how you remember it that way.

@MathMan I’m sure can confirm I was overly cautious and unsure of myself the entire game, I ran every claim or anything  by you guys before posting. 

You’re part of md4ls list

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I confirm

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’re part of md4ls list

Right. So is math and Mookie. 

Slappy made up a bad read earlier to support him push of me. It wasn’t factual. So I’m asking again for his reasoning.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Right. So is math and Mookie. 

Slappy made up a bad read earlier to support him push of me. It wasn’t factual. So I’m asking again for his reasoning.

and xmad. don't forget him He is on the list too

Just now, theuntouchable said:

tumblr_nn8r0x1OOq1qlu8two2_500.gif

@Woz @OleXmad what’d you guys find out?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I think we laid that out there too much for the hit.

Thank you for your service @squire12.

@Woz @OleXmad

What do you have for us?

I wish I had something for you. I had three investigations and three investigations only. I was hoping to be targeted and taken out. Unforutnately, I was not.

Archived