The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

I don’t see any scenario where a mafia would be handing out vests to civs. Slappy

he claimed to be the backup detective but I doubt that there would be a backup detective to an Xshot detective role. I’ll have to find it but he also changed his story once Woz spoke about only having 3 invests. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t see any scenario where a mafia would be handing out vests to civs. Slappy

he claimed to be the backup detective but I doubt that there would be a backup detective to an Xshot detective role. I’ll have to find it but he also changed his story once Woz spoke about only having 3 invests. 

Ps I agree with literally all of this plus he pushed me for the past couple days for reasons I don't understand while moving you below me 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ps I agree with literally all of this plus he pushed me for the past couple days for reasons I don't understand while moving you below me 

Agreed, that was a turning point for me. It made no sense that you would have all of a sudden moved ahead of me. Although how quickly you came on and voted admittedly has me concerned. I just don’t see it possible that a mafia member would be handing out vests.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Agreed, that was a turning point for me. It made no sense that you would have all of a sudden moved ahead of me. Although how quickly you came on and voted admittedly has me concerned. I just don’t see it possible that a mafia member would be handing out vests.

Unless they were fake vests which would suck

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’ll get the next game up a few days after this one is over. I also want to allow people a “cool down” period if need be.

11 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

BTW, the final 3, whoever is mafia, Bravo ? 

i have a feeling we got this right.

Archived