The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

Can someone fill me in on how I went from no heat to hit, just like that? IIRC from reading the thread, @MD4L investigated me? Did he communicate that to someone?

You gotta talk to @Ragnarok. He played a really good game for someone who was mostly gone. It could have been from Alfred speaking so poorly of you in the thread. It could also just be because you deserved it from pardoning a mafia and an other from the last game. ;)

I think this is the first time I've been mafia since like 2011. So I'd like to think that next time I won't (personally) get so unlucky. It was just bad luck...just bad luck...bad luck...wait my character makes his own luck...

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You gotta talk to @Ragnarok. He played a really good game for someone who was mostly gone. It could have been from Alfred speaking so poorly of you in the thread. It could also just be because you deserved it from pardoning a mafia and an other from the last game. ;)

I legit thought I was going to get N1 lynched just out of policy for how bad I was in the previous game. Then once tuede and james were gone I really tried to step it up and "scum hunt" but to no avail. I was planning to fake claim if I was the lynch, but I got hit before I could do so :(

Woz was spot on with the tampering of the census...I just didn't think someone with a 1 shot census could be tampered with. Sucks but bcb did a good job just hiding in the shadows while Malf and Dome tunneled me, and then Malf and I tunneled eachother. Unfortunate, but a GREAT game.

The mob arrived at the police station and pushed their way inside.  The majority of the police force ran out the back, they were through with upholding the law.  

Detective Murphy was the lone person who was left standing to face down and stop the mob. He was no match as the mob grabbed him and drug him outside.  They didn't even say a word, he was strung up and left swinging in the night air.  

@Slappy Mc is dead, he was Detective Murphy - Civ aligned (Green text)

The mob set their sights on a place where they knew there would be evil, the sewers and tunnels underneath Gotham.  They crawled down into the sewer ready for a fight, ready to take back Gotham by force.  They moved past young adult after young adult, all cast aside from society and banished to the sewers where they got work doing the biddings of a man that was the epitome of evil.  

Section after section they walked with no mastermind criminal in sight.  They rounded what seemed like the tenth section and came face to face with the mercenary that was called Bane.  

Bane stood tall, ready for the fight that was about to unfold.  He spoke to the mob, that had stopped in their tracks. In a deep muffled voice he bellowed, "Hello everybody, welcome to my domain.  What you haven't notice yet are the thirty or so guns that have now surrounded you.  Let me guess, you want some kind of justice or redemption.  Well your not going to get it here, but I am a bit entertained by the thought of you trying."

Bane was pacing back and forth in front of the mob, he continued, "I will give everyone here a fair chance at living, at walking out of here alive.  All you have to do is kill me...." By now the mob and Bane was surrounded by thirty or forty men with guns.

"Come on now, let's see what you can do, it will be a fair fight I promise," Bane proclaimed while spinning in circles and laughing.  

The mob saw only one way out of the predicament that they had gotten themselves in, put an end to Bane.  The mass of citizens rushed Bane in an all out attempt to finish him.  Bane threw one after another like they were children. 

The fight continued as more and more of the mob dropped until only one man was left standing.  The man charged as Bane stood their laughing at him.  Bane grabbed the man and lifted him over his head, pausing while speaking, "Gotham is now mine!"  With that Bane dropped the man over his leg and ended the epic battle for Gotham. 

@theuntouchable is dead he was Tripp Menci - Civ aligned (Green text)

@bcb1213 Bane now controls Gotham!

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

How could you guys lynch Malf or dome? They're the two easiest reads in mafia.

I had a lot of similar feelings over the past 3-4 days, but maybe its just easier from the sidelines.

I'm just going to say my piece on this and not get into a lengthy argument about it. 

The census role has no place in mafia. It is the most swingy and unfun mechanic and IMO it goes more against the spirit of mafia even more than normal role madness games. 

Every single game that has had a census role here has come down to its results and its results alone. It stops real scumhunting and either the census is correct and mafia is screwed, or mafia successfully tampers with it and wins the game easily. 

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Can someone fill me in on how I went from no heat to hit, just like that? IIRC from reading the thread, @MD4L investigated me? Did he communicate that to someone?

No, I investigated you. I had you in my sights ... and then Ragnarok vig'ed you.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How could you guys lynch Malf or dome? They're the two easiest reads in mafia.

Census man. It screwed us all up. 

I feel like my lynch was worse lol. My moves had been confirmed by 2 civs, and I was investigated and came up town. I didn't play a great town game but I was like ultra cleared.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm just going to say my piece on this and not get into a lengthy argument about it. 

The census role has no place in mafia. It is the most swingy and unfun mechanic and IMO it goes more against the spirit of mafia even more than normal role madness games. 

Every single game that has had a census role here has come down to its results and its results alone. It stops real scumhunting and either the census is correct and mafia is screwed, or mafia successfully tampers with it and wins the game easily. 

How exactly does the census work?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

No, I investigated you. I had you in my sights ... and then Ragnarok vig'ed you.

dang :(

Worst part for me is none of my night moves panned out.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

I mean BCB claimed the dead character at the beginnng of the game...wtf people lmao

It's because no one scum hunted because of one move. I'll be very unhappy to see the census role again

Archived