The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

13 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Alright everyone, honest opinion.....

Other than the length of the game which I do apologize for. What did you think of the game and me hosting?

I'd love to host more if you all would like me to. 

I can answer questions, post roles and moves later today after work 

It was great man. You did a great job hosting and I loved playing. It was a mind **** trying to keep up with the conspiracy theories.

It's my son's birthday today guys, so I won't set up the next game today, but sign-ups should be up tomorrow for "Bloodshed Mafia."

Looking for at least 22 people, I won't be so sensitive to over seas players (sorry @teude) as far as days and nights. Nights will end at 6pm PACIFIC standard time (9pm EST) (im on the west coast sorry)

Looking forward to hosting again and hope everyone will enjoy the theme i developed.

Thank you again to @Famous Jameis. This game was memorable.

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Did you target MD4L? If so, that one move gave mafia the win. It corrupted the one thing that town was relying on (and myopically focused on, even when I tried to pull them out of it), but it was the winning move.

I don't think so. I know for a fact I targeted Rags N1 and you N3(?). I think I may have made my other move in chat. The last night I had to use our chat hit and used it on Malf :(

EDIT: By "last night" I mean the last night I was alive.

39 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think this is the first time I've been mafia since like 2011. So I'd like to think that next time I won't (personally) get so unlucky. It was just bad luck...just bad luck...bad luck...wait my character makes his own luck...

You were mafia in my Skyrim game and got lynched N1 lmfao

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

yep, bcb gave us a clue that we should have gotten

excellent twist ending 

I saw that posted after I was hit on whatever night that was and started to laugh.  Knew before I got into the chat that @bcb1213 was mafia.  He was just amusing himself at that point.

Archived