The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Nope lol 

lol, damn.

in that case, props to @Famous Jameis for including a mafia role that is 99% times civ.

goes to prove that in a closed game, dont have an over reliance on night moves.

if town would have used plain ol fashioned scum hunting, we probably would have won

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I also may have given it to mookie knowing he couldn't contain himself 

thinking back, you reacted perfectly to that 

and thats when i started to suspect mookie too, so you played us off each other quite well

49 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Can someone fill me in on how I went from no heat to hit, just like that? IIRC from reading the thread, @MD4L investigated me? Did he communicate that to someone?

47 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You gotta talk to @Ragnarok. He played a really good game for someone who was mostly gone. It could have been from Alfred speaking so poorly of you in the thread. It could also just be because you deserved it from pardoning a mafia and an other from the last game. ;)

Same reason I hit LTBF.  You just didn't feel right.  I had sent in the kill before malf had even mentioned you for a vig hit.  That said, Mookie didn't feel right either, but that's cause he was playing very scummy early.

Otherwise, great game and set up @Famous Jameis.  

Sorry I couldn't be as active later on, life is just busy.  

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I don't think so. I know for a fact I targeted Rags N1 and you N3(?). I think I may have made my other move in chat. The last night I had to use our chat hit and used it on Malf :(

EDIT: By "last night" I mean the last night I was alive.

Targeting Rags in N1 was the winning play for the mafia as a whole, even if it wasn't a winning situation for you personally.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

the next time a census taker comes to my door, im going to yell "the census has been corrupted!" and slam the door in his face

I really thought that after the last 2 were corrupted and with you and mookie being cleared/obviously town that you'd get off of it sooner.  Woz was leaning that way and someone mentioned that the vests didn't have to be a town move but it didn't gain any traction 

Archived