The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Someone explain the reasoning why, in day 2, you would say "I'm not doing things because I'm hiding information, but it's for a good reason". Both Rags and Olex have made this claim and I can't see any reason why it would serve a positive pro-town purpose this early in the game.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it right though.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

N1 lynch was a mafia. LTBF was an other who was hit by mafia. That's basically it as of now. 

Once again, I don't agree with the premise that it was mafia who hit LTBF.  They had zero reason too.  

N1 lynch was a mafia. LTBF was an other who was hit by mafia. That's basically it as of now. 

Assuming you aren’t the governor, this sounds like a pretty good first two days.

When does day 3 end?

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do we know this for sure? 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Once again, I don't agree with the premise that it was mafia who hit LTBF.  They had zero reason too.  

I guess this is just my amateurism, but who else would have a hit and use it on an other? The only other explanation would be another other faction? To my knowledge, civ specials don't have hits do they? That's what I was basing this off of.

I guess this is just my amateurism, but who else would have a hit and use it on an other? The only other explanation would be another other faction? To my knowledge, civ specials don't have hits do they? That's what I was basing this off of.

There is a role called a vigilante which is a townie kill.  

Also, the mafia kill could have been redirected.  

There's also a townie role where anyone who visits them dies.  It's hilarious.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

There is a role called a vigilante which is a townie kill.  

Also, the mafia kill could have been redirected.  

There's also a townie role where anyone who visits them dies.  It's hilarious.

I legit did not know about the 1st and 3rd things. The 2nd is a possibility. I guess I should amend my statement to @Slappy Mc then. But yeah, LTBF and James are dead and right now we don't have any solid reads for D2.

Archived