The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, Woz said:

Oh, I see.

Picking someone to vote for four or five posts into day one is okay, but using a random number generator is wrong.

I learned something new.

However, before you string me up for violating this unstated rule, do answer one question for me - where is squire12?

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, Woz said:

Duly noted.

Still learning the quirks of the FF version of mafia.

At the same time, I now do want to hear from him since he's gone silent.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, Woz said:

And I just realized it would be nice to actually @ him. So, @squire12, what say you?

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, squire12 said:

@Woz

Done with work for today.  Got oil changed on car.  Doing some laundry and playing with our dog.

About to make some quiche for the family here in a bit.

Do you have any particular questions for me?

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, squire12 said:

Going with MD4L

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

Maybe it was just unlucky timing, but it was a little weird that you were calling out squire, then when he finally showed up you were gone.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Woz said:

I left work shortly thereafter and didn't get online last night. Looks suspect, I know, and it's a weak (read: damn near non-existent) alibi. Nothing I can do about it other than say it's the truth.

Since I called him out, he's actually acted town-like.

Seems strange that James would key in on when Woz didn't respond back to squire. It had  happened the previous evening, and there were a lot of posts between their exchange.

Unless they talked about it in [spam]. It probably wasn't at the forefront of your typical civs mind.

Who else brought this up? I could have swore I read this in thread.                                     

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

Seems strange that James would key in on when Woz didn't respond back to squire. It had  happened the previous evening, and there were a lot of posts between their exchange.

Unless they talked about it in [spam]. It probably wasn't at the forefront of your typical civs mind.

Who else brought this up? I could have swore I read this in thread.                                     

Hi.

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

@gopherwrestler come into the thread and give your analysis on things thus far.

Not exactly sure why the heat went off olexmad, seemed like he disappeared and it went away. 

Still think Whicker has been posting funny and different than usual. 

Touch has been doing a lot of voting and not a ton of scum hunting which I find odd.

but right now, ksj still seems the worst but still willing to move if someone can convince me. His “scummy” post I pointed out before along with the post saying go after Whicker and Woz “if” he flips civ, this tends to be a mafia claim which I have seen a few times when people get panicky. List a couple names and hope they can take some heat.

my confidence level in KSJ is low tho, only reason I would be willing to move off the vote if you truely have a better idea. 

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

mission has a good point about Rag's soft claim. Mafia knows hes softclaiming something good. Yet town cant trust him.

It feels like Rag was about to soft-claim too early. He did claim in a game when he was lynched as civ (backup cop).

This feels way way way too early, especially coming from someone who was confident he wouldn't be lynched.

@Ragnarok

Once again, no arguments it is very odd for me.

Morning all.

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, another reason I'm not moving from Whicker.  How does it make sense for Catwoman to be a lyncher?  Dont believe it.  Also, that song had been done well in advance.  Before any of this started.

see, this is why i keep coming back to you.

whicker isnt the lyncher. he thought ksj was lynched, and then made a joke.

you are willfully not paying attention

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

see, this is why i keep coming back to you.

whicker isnt the lyncher. he thought ksj was lynched, and then made a joke.

you are willfully not paying attention

When did he do that?

And how many times can he change his story before you stop believing him?

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I legitimately thought KSJ was lynched. I was in a hand and I saw that FJ posted a writeup that contained a KSJ death. My phone isn't super smooth on this site so I figured I just missed someone coming in to vote for him. My immediate reaction was "whoa I ****ed up with my hard push" so I said that as kind of a joke like "oh haha don't worry guys I didn't actually **** up with this push." I figured I wouldn't actually have to deal with the fake claim repercussions because it would be obvious once I didn't win. 

@Ragnarok

Archived