Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

First of I want to congratulate @Malfatron for playing a great game alongside me the entire way. The reason why I chose Malf comes down to a single reason, we made a deal final two deal and I did not make a final two deal with @theuntouchable. The more I harped on this in my head the more I realized that it was the final move I needed to complete an honest game. My entire game was based on honesty and loyalty. If I made an alliance with you or was in a tribe with you, I always worked towards whatever was best for the tribe and I never went against those alliances. If I told you in PM or [spam] I was voting someone, I voted for that person….Every. Single. Time. While I realize this is a game built around back door deals, turning on people, and backstabbing I did my best to avoid that in every choice I made this game.

First example, Touch, we have a long history of working well together in challenges. I think the issue with us this game is that our tribes were separate for pretty much the entire first half of the game and we were not allowed to communicate. By the time we had re-connected I had already made my deal with Malf. I want to give you a sincere apology because I know how hard you worked in this game on the other side of the fence, Hopefully I can make it up to you in a future challenge.

I want to apologize to Naz. I was the reason you were eliminated when you were. I saw an opening between the lines of a few different alliances where nobody wanted to vote you out, but nobody was protecting you either. I have a deep respect (and fear) of your google game and took the opportunity to suggest your elimination to a couple of alliances.

As far as the challenges go, I did the best that I could with the challenges and often made moves that may not have given me the overall victory but that was better for the overall tribe or my alliances. While I know most of the tribal council were not in the tribe [spam]s with me but the effort was never a problem. Orca I know you made references to me being asleep or napping but I promise you I was anything but. Admittedly, I missed a couple challenges due to unavoidable circumstances but overall I was good challenge player, just more of a bridesmaid than a bride, which was ok with me as long as my tribe won or my alliances weren’t put at risk.

I want to finish my “speech” by harping on the way I chose to play the game. At no point was anyone in an alliance with me concerned with me deceiving them or working against them. I played an honest and straight up game and didn’t have to “pull any moves” or “steal any votes” as I was loyal to the people I was in alliances with.

I’m open to any and all questions from the Tribal Council before votes are cast.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I want to apologize to Naz. I was the reason you were eliminated when you were. I saw an opening between the lines of a few different alliances where nobody wanted to vote you out, but nobody was protecting you either. I have a deep respect (and fear) of your google game and took the opportunity to suggest your elimination to a couple of alliances.

I don't disagree with the move of voting me out. I would have destroyed you all.

I was trying to play a pretty reserved game. ***** move. But a good move.

• Like 1

And I have some questions:

@Malfatron: When did you decide to break my (and @FinneasGage) heart this game? Was it before the game started or more of a "on the whim" thing?

@Hockey5djh: You mentioned a deep respect and fear of me (well-placed, may I add). Did you ever consider working with me instead of against? Or are my past transgressions simply too much to overcome? Please note; I am a fierce competitor who puts the fear of God into everyone when they sign up. Ask @ET80 about BB7.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Hockey5djh: You mentioned a deep respect and fear of me (well-placed, may I add). Did you ever consider working with me instead of against? Or are my past transgressions simply too much to overcome? Please note; I am a fierce competitor who puts the fear of God into everyone when they sign up. Ask @ET80 about BB7.

You're right, I could have worked with you instead of pushing for your vote. That said I made the finals so....

tenor.gif?itemid=5447006

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Malfatron: When did you decide to break my (and @FinneasGage) heart this game? Was it before the game started or more of a "on the whim" thing

Naz, you were the last loner at that particular time, so there wasnt much incentive to try to make a big move to save you. i thought about it (and told my whole game to you), but in the end i felt like you needed me more than i needed you. 

the jfin thing...we were in competing tribes at the time, so i did what i needed to do to 100 percent assure our tribes victory.  I had a responsibility for my tribes safety and i delivered.

i like both of you guys and respect you, and i know that you understand that its just a game, and im trying to play to my win condition.

i did feel bad about both of your evictions, especially jfins even though i was only indirectly responsible.

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Malfatron: When did you decide to break my (and @FinneasGage) heart this game? Was it before the game started or more of a "on the whim" thing

Naz, you were the last loner at that particular time, so there wasnt much incentive to try to make a big move to save you. i thought about it (and told my whole game to you), but in the end i felt like you needed me more than i needed you. 

the jfin thing...we were in competing tribes at the time, so i did what i needed to do to 100 percent assure our tribes victory.  I had a responsibility for my tribes safety and i delivered.

i like both of you guys and respect you, and i know that you understand that its just a game, and im trying to play to my win condition.

i did feel bad about both of your evictions, especially jfins even though i was only indirectly responsible.

28 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

First of I want to congratulate @Malfatron for playing a great game alongside me the entire way. The reason why I chose Malf comes down to a single reason, we made a deal final two deal and I did not make a final two deal with @theuntouchable. The more I harped on this in my head the more I realized that it was the final move I needed to complete an honest game. My entire game was based on honesty and loyalty. If I made an alliance with you or was in a tribe with you, I always worked towards whatever was best for the tribe and I never went against those alliances. If I told you in PM or [spam] I was voting someone, I voted for that person….Every. Single. Time. While I realize this is a game built around back door deals, turning on people, and backstabbing I did my best to avoid that in every choice I made this game.

First example, Touch, we have a long history of working well together in challenges. I think the issue with us this game is that our tribes were separate for pretty much the entire first half of the game and we were not allowed to communicate. By the time we had re-connected I had already made my deal with Malf. I want to give you a sincere apology because I know how hard you worked in this game on the other side of the fence, Hopefully I can make it up to you in a future challenge.

As far as the challenges go, I did the best that I could with the challenges and often made moves that may not have given me the overall victory but that was better for the overall tribe or my alliances. While I know most of the tribal council were not in the tribe [spam]s with me but the effort was never a problem. Orca I know you made references to me being asleep or napping but I promise you I was anything but. Admittedly, I missed a couple challenges due to unavoidable circumstances but overall I was good challenge player, just more of a bridesmaid than a bride, which was ok with me as long as my tribe won or my alliances weren’t put at risk.

I want to finish my “speech” by harping on the way I chose to play the game. At no point was anyone in an alliance with me concerned with me deceiving them or working against them. I played an honest and straight up game and didn’t have to “pull any moves” or “steal any votes” as I was loyal to the people I was in alliances with.

I’m open to any and all questions from the Tribal Council before votes are cast.

First set of questions,

So that final 4 alliance with BcB/Ted/Orca/Hockey was a total BS lie? It was an alliance....yet how many times did you vote me in the final tribe?

• Like 1

@TedLavie, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @Adrenaline_Flux, @The Orca, @ET80, @theuntouchable,

It is time to vote.  You are voting for a WINNER.  The name you send me is for a player to WIN.  Vote for either Malf or Hockey to WIN. 

You may ask whichever questions of the two you want.  The finale will start once all votes are in. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

First set of questions,

So that final 4 alliance with BcB/Ted/Orca/Hockey was a total BS lie? It was an alliance....yet how many times did you vote me in the final tribe?

I'm guessing there was some sort of miscommunication there. I definitely worked with Ted and BCB in an alliance but BCB never told me that you were part of it. In PMs he always said "I can get the twins votes" but we never had a Group PM or [spam]. I'm guessing that falls on BCB trying to keep people in his alliances separated and ultimately why it probably failed. That's why I didn't reach out to you after the BCB eviction (and why I didn't expect you to reach out to me) as I never realized there was something there.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm guessing there was some sort of miscommunication there. I definitely worked with Ted and BCB in an alliance but BCB never told me that you were part of it. In PMs he always said "I can get the twins votes" but we never had a Group PM or [spam]. I'm guessing that falls on BCB trying to keep people in his alliances separated and ultimately why it probably failed. That's why I didn't reach out to you after the BCB eviction (and why I didn't expect you to reach out to me) as I never realized there was something there.

You were in it and posted in the chatty a few times. It was formed during the tribe before the merge

Now to the other part of my question, how many times did you vote me?

Congrats to both @Malfatron and @Hockey5djh for making it this far.  

Again, great game @Outpost31

Now on to the hard stuff.....

You both want my vote and yet only one of you will get it. So let's start with some questions to see if one of you deserves my vote. 

@Hockey5djh We went the entire game and never spoke once. 

Why did you never speak to me? 

Did you vote me out?

How many times did you vote me or @The Orca?

Was not turning in your moves planned to help stay alive in the game?

@Malfatron This game of survivor is great for many reasons.  One of them is that it allows board members to become friends.  I thought through the last mafia game and survivor we were becoming friends.  We had a final 3 and a final 4 that comprised the 3 and 4 most deserving players.  When I play the game I play it as best as I can to not lie, deceive, or backstab those that I'm close with.  This brings me to my questions 

What's the story on you voting me out?

You said you didn't want me to be an angry jury member, well I'm still fuming (just as much when it happened).  I'll give you a chance to explain but I'll be honest with you (something you couldn't be), Hockey has my vote unless the truth is better than the rumors right now.

25 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You were in it and posted in the chatty a few times. It was formed during the tribe before the merge

Now to the other part of my question, how many times did you vote me?

My apologies. I actually went back and did some research as I didn't remember this.

On July 11th Ted sent me a [spam] for "you, LBTF, BCB, and Me". This was when we were still with the Itty Bittys. I checked in once, put in my two cents on a Mission vs TyTy vote. I honestly thought "The Orca" in the chat was just LBTF being funny. @TedLavie can confirm this PM. The [spam] died out very shortly after that and I didn't think much of it after that point.