Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

45 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@MookieMonster, do you resent the upper Midwest for calling yardwork yardwork, landscaping, maintenance and not cleaning, or do you just resent Jeff?  Be honest.  Jeff can handle it.

No, I really just resent your inability to ever admit when you make a mistake and instead you deflect. You fudged up. Things would go much smoother if you just apologized and moved on, but instead you just make excuses. 

I have nothing else to say Jeff.

20 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

No, I really just resent your inability to ever admit when you make a mistake and instead you deflect. You fudged up. Things would go much smoother if you just apologized and moved on, but instead you just make excuses. 

I have nothing else to say Jeff.

Lol.  Look at the first post in this game.  Look back through this entire game.  I've admitted mistakes all game long.  I will not admit that a rake is used for cleaning because my entire upbringing has never once let rake and cleaning be associated together.  To me, that's the same thing as whether or not a vacuum is used in landscaping.  

From your perspective I made a mistake.  From my perspective, I didn't make a mistake.  Really don't know why that's so difficult to understand.  Not going to lie to you to make you feel better.  

I literally did apologize.  To both of you.  I'll do it again.  I'm sorry I've never heard of a rake being used for cleaning.  I pictured a rake in a kitchen.  That's wasn't  mistake, that was a different interpretation of a word.  I'm sorry my life hasn't presented a Slumdog Millionaire type event in which somebody at some point said, "Cleaninf up the yard with a rake today."

5 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

can't wait for tribal

"oh look we have equal numbers of votes for et and mookie

TWIST

for only this tribal, if there's a tie they both go home! oh look!"

I ain't even mad at either of them, I just wish they'd understand that if they were hosting and I asked if it was used for cleaning and they said yes I'd be making the same exact complaints right now.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:00 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Game Mechanics:

1. Jeff is gonna make mistakes.  Try to overcome them. 

texas daddy and his FPs cant even get past rule number 1.

on the other hand, the funky bunch was potificating for hours how jeff may have messed up our questions. which is why we double dipped in certain things.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Lol.  Look at the first post in this game.  Look back through this entire game.  I've admitted mistakes all game long.  I will not admit that a rake is used for cleaning because my entire upbringing has never once let rake and cleaning be associated together.  To me, that's the same thing as whether or not a vacuum is used in landscaping.  

From your perspective I made a mistake.  From my perspective, I didn't make a mistake.  Really don't know why that's so difficult to understand.  Not going to lie to you to make you feel better.  

I literally did apologize.  To both of you.  I'll do it again.  I'm sorry I've never heard of a rake being used for cleaning.  I pictured a rake in a kitchen.  That's wasn't  mistake, that was a different interpretation of a word.  I'm sorry my life hasn't presented a Slumdog Millionaire type event in which somebody at some point said, "Cleaninf up the yard with a rake today."

This was the first thing that came to mind reading this

tenor.gif?itemid=9844747

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@EliteTexan80, are you satisfied with how the challenge played out now that the CLEAN controversy didn't end up mattering?

@MookieMonster, do you resent the upper Midwest for calling yardwork yardwork, landscaping, maintenance and not cleaning, or do you just resent Jeff?  Be honest.  Jeff can handle it. 

@swoosh, do you think the meltdowns were just a little bit of a pride thing?  Hectic Tree Crew had gone undefeated in Immunity Challenges until this one.

@gopherwrestler, you haven't said a word this entire challenge and you watched while your tribe dug for their idol.  Do you have any thoughts now?

@11sanchez11, hands in your pockets watching.  Were you afraid to get sand in your sandals?  Feel you could have helped your tribe avoid this mess?

@domepatrol91, did the wrong players sit this one out?

@LetTheBallFly, do you think this is going to be a distraction for your tribe from here on out, or do you think your tribe can overcome this disappointing loss?

@bcb1213, does the Hectic Tree Crew have a contingency plan in place in case they lost, or was the confidence high enough to not even talk about Tribal?

Jeff empathizes with the perception of fault in the challenge, but still does not think a mistake was made.  It's like calling pop "soda" or saying pancake in North Carolina and on and on... Feel bad, but don't think I made a mistake. 

Either way, it is time to vote.  You have until 11 PM Saturday to vote. 

Well it sucks to lose for sure. It won't be a recurring theme. The BBW tribe looks like they want to dismember each other so it seems that we just need to show up with a little more effort. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@11sanchez11, hands in your pockets watching.  Were you afraid to get sand in your sandals?  Feel you could have helped your tribe avoid this mess

you guys were damn fools for sitting sanchez.

only reason i wanted to eliminate him is that he was taking the star power from me

if sanchez was playing, he would have the grail already