Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron, it's at 8 PM.  Don't know why I put noon in there.

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, wow, that sucks.  I'm showing June 21st.  Looks like that harmed your chances a true Immunity.  I empathize with you, but I cannot change it.  Luck bit you in the butt there.

Well Pickle had no shot cause I wasted him again...so just me I guess xD

On 6/21/2018 at 8:48 PM, Outpost31 said:

I'm gonna go ahead and end the suspense for you and switch it to anxiety.

Sensual Centaurs

Reigning Chanpion's Island

Tribe Smug

Pickle Tickle Tribe

... Your tribes are gone.  You each paired up with someone.  Gopher, your partner is whoever survives Redemption Island between iPwn and Sanchez.  The player you paired up with is guaranteed to be on your new tribe.

There will be THREE brand new tribes.  They will all need a new tribe name.  Players on the new tribe will determine a new tribe name.

Tribes will be randomized through Chatty.  

Your old Tribe Flags are now forfeit, as are the Hidden immunity Idols that were hidden at their base (unless somebody found them, in which case the idols will remain active).  The three new tribes well get three new flags and three new hidden Immunity idols.

The draft will come between 11 PM and midnight tonight on chatty.

As soon as tribes are drafted, rules of communication between tribes will come back.  If you want to communicate with players not on your tribe, now is the time to do so.

The tribes were eliminated June 21st, just sayin. ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Shady Slim, new tribe, new safety, or same fear

look in this game u can never be comfortable and i’m not comfortable now

i was an active player in the votes in literally every tribal on malf and the horny toads, so i am serious when i say my position in the game is nigh on untenable 

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Malfatron, @Nazgul, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80,

Survivor Auction

Is the second to last Reward Challenge.  Each of you has 500 dollars to bid.  The auction will take place LIVE immediately after I read the votes, which I will read tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 PM CST.  You may bid ahead of time, but players who show up LIVE will receive more information on what they are bidding on. 

There will be seven items up for bid. 

1. Piece of Paper.
2. Wild Caught Salmon for the brain.
3. A mega plate of nachos for fullness. 
4. Mystery Item Number One.
5. Mystery Item Number Two.
6. A letter from your loved one.
7. Pumpkin Seeds.  More brain food that will last longer. 

If you want, you may PM your bids ahead of time.  If I do not receive a PM on how much you'd like to bid ahead of time, and if you do not show up to the Chatty live on Sunday, you will miss out on Survivor Auction. 

if the votes happen earlier, is the live auction taking place earlier?

or is the live auction at 8 pm cst for sure?