Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

wrng.gif

tumblr_ln20ffU6GB1qh1n2vo1_400.gif

hqdefault.jpg

7e425b35596d00d4e708cab1e3ce0a99.jpg

Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet, they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks: HA-OOH!

But yes we are all naked and in the tub. 

ExDj.gif

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Not fair. Nowhere in the rules does it say what I did was an infraction. Says don't interact with people about competitions and stuff and literally all I did was tell him I was his friend outside of survivor. Really lame to punish me like that 

First, you'll survive.

Second, I posted several times in several places it is against the rules to discuss the game of Survivor with players not on your tribe.  

Third, the punishment is minimal.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

First, you'll survive.

Second, I posted several times in several places it is against the rules to discuss the game of Survivor with players not on your tribe.  

Third, the punishment is minimal.

Then spread your minimal punishment to all guilty parties. 

I think I deserve a warning and nothing else. A point deduction is stupid and taking it against my entire gang isn't fair either. 

Giving me a warning and a penalty doesn't make much sense lol

Edited by Tyty

Alright, @Tyty, you were the victim in all of this.  You were baited by two Sensual Centaurs.  You get to decide.  Either you keep your punishment and warning, with a penalty vote added to your next infraction, and jfin and Mathman suffer the same punishment (one single point total from Sensual Centaurs and both of them being served a warning), or all punishments for this disappear completely. 

@HorizontoZenith i diagree jeff. the infraction was made w/o any baiting. after the infraction occurred... myself and mathman began talking about music on our island and then referred to the internet in a search for help. and then i sought out help for a crossword puzzle. myself and mathman committed no violations. we wont rest until the punishment is reinstated. 

• Like 1