Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Leaders and pairs have been set.  I will be posting the Immunity Challenge very soon. 

Tribe Smug, you MUST submit your Reward Challenge Results before you complete the Immunity Challenge.  Otherwise, you will be disqualified from winning the Reward Challenge. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Leaders and pairs have been set.  I will be posting the Immunity Challenge very soon. 

Tribe Smug, you MUST submit your Reward Challenge Results before you complete the Immunity Challenge.  Otherwise, you will be disqualified from winning the Reward Challenge. 

Like Team Smug is even going to submit moves for the immunity challenge.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What's your tribe's progress on the reward challenge?  Will I be able to announce the Reward Challenge results before posting the Immunity Challenge? 

You should have a response by now.

• Like 1

I think only one tribe got _______ right.  Pickle Tickle Tribe I believe.  Screw of course being a reference to _________, on which _________ was based.  I think only one team got Once Upon a Time in the West correct as well.  I don't think anybody got No Country for Old Men based on DREAM.  That was a tough one.  Don't think anybody got Dumb and Dumber for Worms.  Tremors was the most common guess.  Don't think anybody got the Sand one right either.  Don't think anybody got Annabelle right. 

Edited by Outpost31

It was neck and neck for the top spot.  One tribe got 30 points, the other tribe got 31 points. 

The tribe that got 30 points and takes second place was...

The Pickle Tickle Tribe.

Sensual Centaurs took first place, and thus receive three points for the upcoming Immunity Challenge. 

• Like 4

Running Blind

First Place Bonus Sensual Centaurs - 3 “Points”
Second Place Bonus Pickle Tickle Tribe - 2 “Points”
Third Place Bonus Reigning Champion’s Island - 1 “Point”

The leader you previously selected will be guiding your tribe mates through an obstacle course.  Your tribe mates will be blindfolded and chained together.  We have no obstacle course, blindfolds or chains and we are online instead of on an island, but tough mammaries, use your imagination!  

How this challenge will work:  

Each tribe has already selected a leader or had their leader selected for them.  The Leader will sit in a perch high above the other castaways.  The other castaways will be tied together and blindfolded in pairs of two.  The leader has to guide these pairs back to his base.  How are we going to do this online?  Each Leader will be given a an ATHLETE, ACTOR and THING.  You cannot tell which pair has which.  The leader will have to provide ONE WORD clues to each of the pairs of castaways.  The fewest one word clues and guesses to get all pairs of castaways back to base wins immunity.  

Example:

Leader
Player A, Player B are together.
Player C, Player D are together.
Player E, Player F are together.

Tribe One gets the following people, places or things:
Arnold Schwarzneggar
Jeff Bridges
Hammer

Leader of Tribe One says, “Player A and Player B, PREDATOR.”  
Player A says, “Danny Glover.”
Player B says, “Arnold Schwarzneggar.  

This exchange counts as three.  PREDATOR, one incorrect guess, one correct guess.  

Leader says, “Player C, Player D, DUDE.”  
Player C says, “Man.”  
Player D says, “Rude”  
Leader says, “TRON.”
Player C says, “Jeff Bridges.”  

This exchange counts as five.  Clue, incorrect, incorrect, clue, correct.  The tribe who won the reward challenge gets three of these docked from their final score.  Second place gets two, third place gets 1.

Leader says, “Player E, Player F, NAIL.”  
Player E says, “Hammer.”  

This exchange counts as two.  Clue, correct guess.  

The leader must provide a clue to each pair concurrently, so the Leader’s first post would look like this:

Leader of Tribe One says, “Player A and Player B, PREDATOR.”
Leader says, “Player C, Player D, DUDE.”  
Leader says, “Player E, Player F, NAIL.”

The leader must also tag each player with each clue they post.  

The Leader CANNOT use first or last names of the actors/athletes they are trying to get the other players to guess.  They must use ONE WORD AT A TIME. 

Players who are blindfolded and paired up must BOTH submit a guess.  If the first player to guess is correct, the second player’s guess will not count as a guess.  This is to prevent one player waiting forever to see if the answer is right or not.  Alternatively, if the first player guesses correctly, the Leader has the right to say that it is correct if I’m not in the thread at the time.  

This entire challenge MUST TAKE PLACE IN THE THREAD.  Tribes CANNOT use Chatty to help each other.  Players CANNOT PM each other to help each other.  Players CANNOT help other pairs with their clues.  You CANNOT PM anybody while this challenge is going on.  If anybody is found to have cheated during this game, they will be receive a penalty vote against them for the first infraction, and their tribe will lose Immunity.  DO NOT CHEAT.  CHEATING WILL REALLY MESS UP MY OUTLINE AND I WILL BE FORCED TO ELIMINATE SOME VERY FUN CHALLENGES!  

The tribe that takes the most amount of exchanges to finish this competition must go to tribal council.  If there is a tie in the number of exchanges between the last two tribes, the tribe who takes the longest to complete the challenge will go to Tribal Council. 

I will wait approximately 15 minutes before I PM each leader their list of ACTOR, ATHLETE, THING.  If you have any questions, ask them now.

@EliteTexan80, @domepatrol91, @MathMan, @bcb1213 are the leaders. 

Tribe Reigning Champion's Island Pairs:
@Whicker and @iPwn
@TedLavie and @SirA1
@gopherwrestler and @Ragnarok

Sensual Centaurs Pairs:
@jfinley88 and @theuntouchable
@utley4568 and @Hockey5djh
@Adrenaline_Flux and @11sanchez11

Tribe Pickle Tickle Pairs:
@Gmen4ev and @Famous Jameis
@stallyns and @Tyty
@LetTheBallFly and @SovereignNazgul