Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Castaways, Jeff is already forgetting things.  Thankfully, he remembered them with 2 and a half hours to spare.  I was supposed to tell you this when I sent out the Questionnaire, but I didn't. 

For the first challenge, it is your job to select a leader.  This is ONLY for the first Immunity Challenge in the game.  The Leader should be good at providing direction.  They should be patient, they should be good at giving brief, yet detailed instructions for players who may or may not be blind.  They should be someone who can be active in the thread most often for when their tribemates need more direction.  They should also know ACTORS, ATHLETES, and THINGS.  

Who you pick as your leader may very well determine the winner of the first Immunity Challenge.  It may also determine the first loser.  Choose wisely. 

Here's how it goes: If I don't hear back from a tribe on a leader, their Tribe Captain will lead the Immunity Challenge.  Otherwise, the majority wins.  So if two players on a tribe say one player and one player says another, the leader will be the player nominated by two players. 

choose-wisely.jpg

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Gmen4ev
15. @Tyty
16. @theuntouchable
17. @stallyns
18. @Whicker
19. @CWood21
20. @Dwight_Schrute
21. @Ragnarok
22. @utley4568
23. @iPwn
24. @11sanchez11
25. @Hockey5djh
26. @Shady Slim
27. @swoosh
28. @SirA1

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Not really.  It will all take place in the thread.  The tiebreaker will come down to which tribe finishes first.  I do not anticipate any ties happening with this one based on the nature of the challenge. 

hmmm, but clearly @Tyty will get them all right though