Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, MathMan said:

just for this, or all future potential punishments too?

Tbh, I wasn't serious with Tyty's punishment and I was just having fun with it.  If a player is found to be PMing a player not on his tribe, or discussing the game with a player not on his tribe about serious gameplay discussions outside of the game thread, there will be serious consequences.  Obviously I'm not going to punish people for joking around about Survivor, but if someone was to try to have serious gameplay discussions that could impact the game, that would definitely result in serious repercussions. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tbh, I wasn't serious with Tyty's punishment and I was just having fun with it.  If a player is found to be PMing a player not on his tribe, or discussing the game with a player not on his tribe about serious gameplay discussions outside of the game thread, there will be serious consequences. 

Hmm I thought they were the baiters but you were secretly the master baiter all along 

• Like 2

Well if we're in a punishment free zone now i'll come clean.

@MathMan sent me a picture of all of jfins plans and also some more explicit/racy stuff as well that was quite surprisingly and equally as disturbingly game related, and this in violation of the rules.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Well if we're in a punishment free zone now i'll come clean.

@MathMan sent me a picture of all of jfins plans and also some more explicit/racy stuff as well that was quite surprisingly and equally as disturbingly game related, and this in violation of the rules.

If Mathman sends the bolded to me, he will receive no punishment. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

damn thought we were friends and **** 

tenor.gif?itemid=4998160

You're over there acting all cute pretending like the kangaroo ain't the most lethal deadly force on the planet after nuclear missiles 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

@HorizontoZenith no judgement plz 

yeah @HorizontoZenith in our defense, we didnt understand the reward competition, and thought we had to incorporate all of these things in a particular way that isnt forum appropriate

Father.

Swan.

Cameras.

Bat.  

Snow.

Sand.  

Lizards.

Tracksuits.  

Scrabble.

Dream.

Brothers.

Tin.