Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not sure if you noticed, I haven't swung a thing in the last two games (10 if you count mafia).

Side note - I'm 18 years older than you!? Wow, never knew that. 

That's not good enough of a reason! It's the trust factor now. With me, there's no pretending, no false promises. Can't say the same about you or dome!

but it's the potential man! in bb as well, early on in the game, i know i'm not a threat; i'm not very good at challenges and i'm not super big reputation around these parts, and so i tried to target guys who are - only logical! the alliance that went a fair way in bb was all like minded people, we were all first timers... here it's a similar thing, all of the guys that don't have the mad huge social game pull - all we had was our trust in each other! so there's the trust for ya! people who i trust - people i have been dm'ing today and the game - they know i trust them. i've given them my hundred dollar guarantee!

yeah haha i'm nineteen in august lol

you say it's the trust factor

like i said that's how i work too - i've built a couple solid relationships in this game with guys i trust and they know i trust them and we're a great unit! 

Just now, MathMan said:

you are half-right, ET.

it isnt fair.

but it is funny.

Backroom politics - can't win with 'em.

I had very high hope for this. 

I'll see you when I see you, Malfroy. Always a pleasure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

but it's the potential man! in bb as well, early on in the game, i know i'm not a threat; i'm not very good at challenges and i'm not super big reputation around these parts, and so i tried to target guys who are - only logical! the alliance that went a fair way in bb was all like minded people, we were all first timers... here it's a similar thing, all of the guys that don't have the mad huge social game pull - all we had was our trust in each other! so there's the trust for ya! people who i trust - people i have been dm'ing today and the game - they know i trust them. i've given them my hundred dollar guarantee!

yeah haha i'm nineteen in august lol

you say it's the trust factor

like i said that's how i work too - i've built a couple solid relationships in this game with guys i trust and they know i trust them and we're a great unit! 

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Cards on the table, chips pushed all in. No hiding here.

@theuntouchable, @gopherwrestler, @Famous Jameis, @Whicker, @Ragnarok - don't slip down this path,  there's no coming back when you make a deal with the devil.

41 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

let me tell a story @Whicker @Ragnarok @gopherwrestler @Famous Jameis @theuntouchable

whoever voted for dome, i do not begrudge you, and i'm not going to hold it against you if we still come back to the plan and flip ET.

Just want to focus on this part.  Why would you begrudge me for voting dome in the first place?  You didn't tell me about this plan.   

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Just want to focus on this part.  Why would you begrudge me for voting dome in the first place?  You didn't tell me about this plan.   

i kind of thought gopher was gonna pass it on but assume makes an *** out of u and me so that's my b lol

i mean it more as in i'm not gonna try to spite you for the rest of the game for "not being on my team" or whatever

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

i'm not the devil!! i'm hip!!