Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

7 votes for Just Figure It Out.  I didn't think that one had a chance to win, so I didn't complete the challenge ahead of time.  I'll post the challenge later tonight.  Almost finished with it.  

Second place was Fragile Tile.

Third place was Buried Treasure.

Congratulations, Jury!

@Malfatron

@Shady Slim

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

@Hockey5djh

@TedLavie

@theuntouchable

@Adrenaline_Flux

@ET80

Take the night to celebrate.  If you drink too much though, it might come back to haunt you.

I will post the next Immunity Challenge tomorrow after ten AM sometime.  Deadline will be Sunday at 11 PM.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Congratulations, Jury!

@Malfatron

@Shady Slim

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

@Hockey5djh

@TedLavie

@theuntouchable

@Adrenaline_Flux

@ET80

Take the night to celebrate.  If you drink too much though, it might come back to haunt you.

I will post the next Immunity Challenge tomorrow after ten AM sometime.  Deadline will be Sunday at 11 PM.  

is the speed of completion going to be a tiebreaker, or is there a better tiebreaker?

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is the speed of completion going to be a tiebreaker, or is there a better tiebreaker?

I doubt there will be a tie, but I'll think of something better than speed since it's the weekend.

@Malfatron, @Shady Slim, @ET80, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Hockey5djh.      

Majority Play

For Majority Play, the most votes received was Just Figure It Out, which received 7 votes. 

Just Figure It Out: Immunity

Clues are from sports, movies, television and music. 

Deadline is 11:00 AM CST Monday.

If there is a tie for first place, we will have a tiebreaker. 

No working together.  No sharing answers.

1. This name actually makes sense because if you lived there, and I have, you’d know that people still think they’re there.
2. The end has the most touching moment of amnesia ever.
3. That’s not a dog.  
4.  The vehicle in the movie with a dog and Elijah Wood is the focus of discussion in this deep classic.  
5. Complaints about faces overshadowed an otherwise (in my opinion) solid space project.  
6. Progressive band makes a reference to a space character’s facial feature that he doesn’t have.  
7. I got all 120 of them and lost my hat.  
8. My beloved dog was named after this movie.  
9. The Curse is real.  
10. I became a fan in the beginning because of the brother of somebody I was a fan of, but I am not a fan of that brother anymore (and nobody is), but I’m still a fan, and I like both the brothers even though they’re not both there.  
11. Gary Oldman asks about a wave.  
12. Movie with far too many sequels has a kinda sequel with the same title as a band nobody admits they like.  What is the band?
13. The band’s singer said he modeled himself after Aerosmith even though everybody thinks he sounds like the better classic rock singer.  
14. You build what the first movie’s second word was, but it doesn’t even have that word in its title.
15. The villain’s favorite color is blue and he wrote a book that ruins the world.
16. I can’t believe people didn’t get maud about the title back then.  
17. Wheelchair at the top of the stairs.
18. This movie had another notorious staircase scene.  
19. She kinda dances with something like herself at the end of this pretentious snoozefest.  
20. Would have been a little better if they didn’t try to put a singer who can’t act into the movie and the main villain felt comically miscast.  The dimension scene was pretty cool.  
21. This recent reboot used a song from number 30’s answer in its title.  
22. A horror icon’s son wrote a book kinda with the same title as this classic.   
23. The Force Awakens plagiarized costume design from this movie.  
24. Bill Murray quickly gets impatient in line.  
25. Romanticized cannibalism with a smiley face.  
26. A fake documentary type thing on the answer to 22.  
27. If Walter White had opened a laundromat instead.  Laundromat.  
28. Darth Vader interprets whispers.  
29. He just wanted his prize in the midwest.  
30. Number 12’s lead singer is in a band that originally had the singer who was in a band with this band’s famous guitarist. 
31. Soundproof baby.  
32. There was a clue in a past Just Figure It Out.  That clue was, “Wednesday, Wednesday instead of Saturday, Saturday.”  Who is the artist this clue involves?
33. The swords with several others always made it impossible, so I looked at other screens.  
34. It came from the Internet, and the best adaptation of it also came from the Internet in spite of Hollywood not really getting it.  The origin was pretty creepy.  What was the adaptation?  
35. It’s not the most fantastic and it’s not an adaptation of books, but it has some of the book’s book’s characters.  
36. The director of the movie that inspired this game wanted to direct a movie based on this game.
37. They freed somebody who had been cornered in exchange for somebody who was a second plus change. 

Edited by Outpost31