Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

For example when the hosts ask for a single word and people post numbers or something that isn’t a word at all. That’s gonna make people question whether or not that’s a loophole or just a blatant disregard for the instructions and rules

While I don't disagree with this in terms of the intention, there are times where it isn't black and white. In one of my examples, I used 007. That number is pretty synonymous with one person, wouldn't you agree? But by the letter of the rule, can't use numbers.

There is a grey area, which I think we could leave to HZ and not try to play judge, jury and executioner...

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I disagree.

I think the only way we can operate in a grey area like that is IF we are calling each other out when we feel a loophole isn’t a loophole, but an unfair advantage instead. 

i dont even give af about the rules tbh. im quite obviously just bull****ting on the internet. it's baffling to me that people who spend a large portion of their time on the internet are unable to detect obvious sarcastic heel behavior. i mean you'd hope i wouldn't even have to say it, but no i don't want punishments for the people involved... it's creating dialogue and rivalry. do you want to just play a game where we monotonously submit moves and go through the motions? i didn't wanna like get serious, but god damn lol. we're playing a silly game on the internet. maybe i get my kicks in a different way. 

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

There is a grey area, which I think we could leave to HZ and not try to play judge, jury and executioner...

I agree with that.

Like I’ve said, I just want a ruling and am in no way pushing for any real punishments other than extra points this game if/where HZ feels the spirit of the rules were violated. 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i dont even give af about the rules tbh. im quite obviously just bull****ting on the internet. it's baffling to me that people who spend a large portion of their time on the internet are unable to detect obvious sarcastic heel behavior. i mean you'd hope i wouldn't even have to say it, but no i don't want punishments for the people involved... it's creating dialogue and rivalry. do you want to just play a game where we monotonously submit moves and go through the motions? i didn't wanna like get serious, but god damn lol. we're playing a silly game on the internet. maybe i get my kicks in a different way. 

you shouldn't break character so easily 

would be my advice

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

I was planning on having you killed. Thank you for clarifying.

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Numbers are also words. And they mean the same thing. 

I think one was 007 so that is different.

One, two, three.... those are words

1, 2, 3 are not, they’re numerals. 

I agree that they mean the same thing, but they aren’t the same thing

like I said though I just want a ruling so we can see what “loopholes” might be allowed in the future :)