Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

Just now, flyguy1609 said:

Brewers going go for dozier now?

They've been pushing for him, just haven't been able to get the Twins to blink. Falvey/Lavine are playing it smart. Everything last night said indications were the Brewers made Cab their primary as Dozier talks stalled.

Guess they couldn't make the money work.

Not a fan of Kilome at all. 

25 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They've been pushing for him, just haven't been able to get the Twins to blink. Falvey/Lavine are playing it smart. Everything last night said indications were the Brewers made Cab their primary as Dozier talks stalled.

Guess they couldn't make the money work.

Not a fan of Kilome at all. 

Now we're supposedly going after Schoop and Gausman lol 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Your GM got you Verlander and Cole. My GM got me Saladino and Soria lol. 

i meant at the deadline.   he got verlander after fans and dallas keuchel got on him for not doing anything at the non waiver trade deadline.  lol

On 7/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, CWood21 said:

I can cherry pick stats too.  Other than power numbers, Carp's numbers are all in line with his career averages.  So let's not pretend like Carp is hitting .300/.400/.500 right now.  He's just hitting for a bit more power than normal.  Despite Camargo playing "GG caliber defense", he's got a better UZR/150 but Carpenter has 7 more DRS than him with ~30 innings more.  But no, Carp's a bad defender.  Again, he's serviceable defensively.

And I wouldn't say I was asking for a major prospect for him, but it's going to take more than your fringe prospects who are trending in the wrong direction.

The point is, I wouldnt want him, the front office wouldnt want him, and he doesnt fit the Braves timeline.

Since May 21st when Bautista was released and Camargo was given the full time job.

.277/.350/.457, .350 wOBA, 118 wRC, 8 HR, 9 2B, 11.7 UZR/150 at 3rd(would be 12th in all of baseball if he played enough innings/3rd among 3B).

Thats from a 24 year old getting his first taste as a starter. He isnt someone the team is looking to upgrade.

The Braves arent going to try to upgrade any player in the starting eight. The only thing they would look at would be a RH bat that could sometimes platoon with Inciarte in center.

Archived