The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

Just now, jrry32 said:

To hell with game-breaking speed, Moss is a beast. His violent running style and college workload are concerns, but if you're taking him in the third round, you're happy with five to six years of strong production.

I see a lot of the same things that Samaje Perine did. What makes him different? That being said, I liked Perine coming out. Moss is a little taller, but they play similarly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

To hell with game-breaking speed, Moss is a beast. His violent running style and college workload are concerns, but if you're taking him in the third round, you're happy with five to six years of strong production.

Moss is one of my favorite value selections in the entire draft. Someone is gonna get insane production in the third round. 

In my final mock I have Bills trading their 2nd for Yannick, which imo is already the best defense in the NFL, and drafting Moss in the 3rd. Can we say Bills Super Bowl? Oh wait, I forgot their QB is Josh Allen. Nvm. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I see a lot of the same things that Samaje Perine did. What makes him different? That being said, I liked Perine coming out. Moss is a little taller, but they play similarly.

Moss can make people miss, has soft hands, and can pass protect. He's a three-down HB. Kid plays just like Kareem Hunt imo.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

To me he’s 75% Marshawn Lynch and 25% Josh Jacobs. 

He cuts super, super quick like Lynch and just bounces off defenders like it’s a video game. It’s not that he’s overly strong, his body type/shiftiness just bounces off of them, just like Lynch. 

As for Jacobs, Jacobs vision was A+ going into the draft. Possibly the best vision since Elliott. Moss also has really great vision. And he plays physical like Jacobs as well. Not as physical, definitely not, but physical. Moss is a dog. 

His measurements and times are also almost identical to Josh Jacobs. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

lol where is this supposed drop off from Dobbins/Swift to Taylor? Yeah, they might be better in the receiving game but they pale in comparison to Taylor's vision. We're talking all-time great vision with track top end speed who is a HR threat literally every time he touches it because of that combination. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

We're talking all-time great vision with track top end speed who is a HR threat literally every time he touches it because of that combination. 

I don't know that I'd say all-time great, but Zack Moss is a beast, like you say. You think he could take Usain Bolt?;)

Taylor could dominate the league in a Power Run Scheme with a great OL and respectable passing game. Amazing vision, 4.39 speed, good power, good breaking tackles. Best pure runner in the draft for sure. 

My #1 is still Swift though. Best 3 down RB in the draft. Solid pure runner, smart, good vision, great blocker, great receiver, and good speed. He’s not overly great at anything but he’s the complete solid package. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm talking about Jonathan Taylor. His vision is stupid good. Even his 7 yard runs are special lol. Don't make me get @ramssuperbowl99 in here to articulate what I can't lol

You're interrupting our incredible Zack Moss conversation to talk about another Wisconsin HB? Listen, we can talk about Montee Taylor later. Don't distract us from the great Zack Moss with this Jon Dayne bullhokey. We have better things to do than talk about the Wisconsin Winnebago. So you and Jonathan Calhoun or Clay or whomever it is can wait until we are done talking about Zaccheus Mosseus.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

You're interrupting our incredible Zack Moss conversation to talk about another Wisconsin HB? Listen, we can talk about Montee Taylor later. Don't distract us from the great Zack Moss with this Jon Dayne bullhokey. We have better things to do than talk about the Wisconsin Winnebago. So you and Jonathan Calhoun or Clay or whomever it is can wait until we are done talking about Zaccheus Mosseus.

(I'm joking, just in case somebody took this seriously.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

i'd rather have CEH in the 2nd than any of those guys in the first.  I wouldn't be surprised to see TB go CEH in the 2nd to give Brady an outlet RB a la James White.

I don’t think any RB goes in the 1st. And I do think CEH on TB is a tremendous fit. 

In my final mock I have:

35 - DET - Jonathan Taylor

37 - LAC - D’Andre Swift

39 - MIA - JK Dobbins

44 - TB - CEH

63 - KC - Cam Akers

86 - BUF - Zack Moss

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Not even the best RB with the last name Moss to come out in the last 30 years. Unfortunately, Zack's rival was too coked up to play football!

• Like 1