McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Honestly, he is making it seem like he is the governor, or wanting it to seem like it.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I get that sense as well.

Should add that it seems like a WIFOM situation.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get that sense as well.

How do you treat it though?

1. Call him on the potential bluff and lynch him. If he is the gov he lives for 2 more days as a confirmed civ which helps, but he would die taking the numbers down and if we really need him the move is gone

2. Leave him alone for now and following other reads?

I'm leaning 1 actually. I keep hearing of this great mind games ET who retired...now he is back imo. I doubt he would try and get himself lynched D1 and D2 as the gov and I doubt he is pulling what I did as a normie in an open game...though in this one they gain a power so it could be useful either way.

ET

1 hour ago, stallyns said:

So we know that my vote put Dome in the lead with 5 mins to go. And MD4L took his vote off of Mookie (lone vote as it was) to put Pickle Rick tie with Dome and Pickle Rick was the vote that decided the lynch. 

I’m a jabroni (that’s what I am you can choose to believe it or not), Dome was a jabroni, and Pickle Rick was a jabroni

ET and OleXmad both tried to post at the deadline and failed (punishments?),  MD4L voted just before the deadline (mentioned above) 

we all know that mafia and specials when available will show up around the deadline in case they need to make their move ( or switch it). I would be shocked if both ET and OleXmad were mafia in consecutive games but it’s plausible one is. So for me if one of the people around at the deadline is mafia I’m going MD4L

I don't like this part at all. Claiming day 2...why?

This feels like you are the Godfather role

7 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I don't like this part at all. Claiming day 2...why?

This feels like you are the Godfather role

I’m not posting to please everyone. Your attention, on my post, shouldn’t be directed to what I claim but whether you can figure out why the people I mentioned did what they did. 

13 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I’m not posting to please everyone. Your attention, on my post, shouldn’t be directed to what I claim but whether you can figure out why the people I mentioned did what they did. 

It is...MD4L looked bad at the end of night for sure...would mafia open themselves up for heat like that day 1?

52 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

How do you treat it though?

1. Call him on the potential bluff and lynch him. If he is the gov he lives for 2 more days as a confirmed civ which helps, but he would die taking the numbers down and if we really need him the move is gone

2. Leave him alone for now and following other reads?

I'm leaning 1 actually. I keep hearing of this great mind games ET who retired...now he is back imo. I doubt he would try and get himself lynched D1 and D2 as the gov and I doubt he is pulling what I did as a normie in an open game...though in this one they gain a power so it could be useful either way.

ET

Did I miss a soft claim?  Why would you vote for him if that's the case?

I also don't understand all the votes based off lynching a civ.  Civs lynch civs all the time

That said, ltbf

Current Vote Count:

stallyns - 3: theuntouchable, gopherwrestler, VikeManDan

EliteTexan80 - 3: kingseanjohn, EliteTexan80, LetTheBallFly

LetTheBallFly - 2: PuntMyLumps, Whicker

Whicker - 2: squire, RandyMossIsBoss

OleXmad - 1: MD4L

MD4L - 1: stallyns

AlexGreen#20 - 1: Slappy Mc

8 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

It is...MD4L looked bad at the end of night for sure...would mafia open themselves up for heat like that day 1?

It’s possible the mafia might have had nothing to do with what happened at night and just hope the ratio continues to move in their favor. 

1 minute ago, stallyns said:

It’s possible the mafia might have had nothing to do with what happened at night and just hope the ratio continues to move in their favor. 

I'm leaning towards this, what happened last night was way too obvious for mafia to do. 

It feels like ltbf is trying to sell us on his vote more than he is trying to find mafia.  I don't think that's necessarily a scum tell, but it just feels like it's different than last game

Who has been inactive?  Maybe we should consider the limited posting as a sign that the mafia is content with the vote?  The only bandwagon I got the sense was being resisted was stallyns

Archived