McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

Eventually you'll learn that I'm actually a good scum player 

Interesting humble brag.   While I do agree with the statement in the limited games I have played, I can't help but see this as a subtle claim.

Whicker

2 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Nighttime, no talking.

domepatrol will be the lynch, specials have 20 minutes to send in moves.

Final day one vote count:

Vote Count:

domepatrol - 5: squire, Slappy Mc, Mookie Monster, Stallyns, Pickle Rick

Pickle Rick - 4: Whicker, OleXmad, PuntMyLumps, MD4L

Whicker - 3: RandyMossIsBoss, AlexGreen#20, VikeManDan

EliteTexan80 - 3: domepatrol, theuntouchable, kingseanjohn

theuntouchable - 1: EliteTexan80

Slappy Mc - 1: LetTheBallFly

Smooth move guys. Well done. 

gif+-+golf+clap.gif

looking through, stallyns reads like a person who didn’t really care where his vote landed. 

27 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

looking through, stallyns reads like a person who didn’t really care where his vote landed. 

Pretty true, I was looking at a 4 way tie 5 minutes before the end of regulation and decided to take a stand. Which meant voting for one of the 4. 

It’s shady looking of course. I’ll die on that sword. 

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Pretty true, I was looking at a 4 way tie 5 minutes before the end of regulation and decided to take a stand. Which meant voting for one of the 4. 

It’s shady looking of course. I’ll die on that sword. 

I’m talking in general

2 hours ago, stallyns said:

I wonder if anyone knows if LBTF would purposely have mafia hit PR? Anyone know of that happening before? Especially night 1? 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

This is only my 3rd game playing with the Footballs future group (read and followed a few before playing), so I do not have enough of a background to say if this has happened before.  Maybe some of the veteran players would have more insight on this.   

These scream scummy for many reasons. 

1. The hit was bad cause FJ is always lynched dang near every game for dumb reasons but it will happen

2. FJ was hit clearly to put shade onto me

3. Pretty quick response by hinting at the fact I could have hit FJ N1

4. I have been mafia like 6-8 times and never ht FJ N1 and purposefully tell people it's a bad idea for this exact reason

5. The convo above wreaks of being forced

6. I'd say Stallyns 

Kind of BS that this was on a Saturday night and Dome wasn't around at night, otherwise surely would have claimed and with no CC we could pardon him.

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hmm. Interesting thoughts FJ. Other than, that is the first time I voted for ET, I re-read the thread and I’m almost sure Dome is mafia this game and I don’t bandwagon vote. 

However, your thinking here is very interesting. I will be keeping a close eye on you.

Interesting post from Slappy a few pages back. Not sure if it's worth reading into.

2 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

4. I have been mafia like 6-8 times and never ht FJ N1 and purposefully tell people it's a bad idea for this exact reason

I wouldn't expect you to play the same every game and if anything FJ getting randomly hit makes me suspicious of someone who has so much to say on him and the mindset behind hitting him.

I don't quite follow the this pile on Stallyns. I still favor a Whicker lynch, not a fan of his "activity" so far, seems like forced activity so it doesn't seem like he's hiding by posting nothing of substance and doing that whole likes thing. It'd be pretty aggressive play style for mafia, which is why I am on the fence, def not convinced.

16 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kind of BS that this was on a Saturday night and Dome wasn't around at night, otherwise surely would have claimed and with no CC we could pardon him.

Interesting post from Slappy a few pages back. Not sure if it's worth reading into.

I wouldn't expect you to play the same every game and if anything FJ getting randomly hit makes me suspicious of someone who has so much to say on him and the mindset behind hitting him.

I don't quite follow the this pile on Stallyns. I still favor a Whicker lynch, not a fan of his "activity" so far, seems like forced activity so it doesn't seem like he's hiding by posting nothing of substance and doing that whole likes thing. It'd be pretty aggressive play style for mafia, which is why I am on the fence, def not convinced.

I'm not hitting my brother Night 1

4 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

These scream scummy for many reasons. 

1. The hit was bad cause FJ is always lynched dang near every game for dumb reasons but it will happen

2. FJ was hit clearly to put shade onto me

3. Pretty quick response by hinting at the fact I could have hit FJ N1

5. The convo above wreaks of being forced

6. I'd say Stallyns 

I’m glad to see you finally can add to the conversation. We missed you day 1 

Archived