McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

10 hours ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Actually ok with leaving my vote on Whicker based on this.  Seems like an eager mafioso getting in some free filler activity

Eventually you'll learn that I'm actually a good scum player 

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Feel like a lot of inside jokes going on here...

Most of day one isn't very serious because there isn't much to go off of. As we start seeing deaths, people will get much more serious 

Mookie didn’t even mention that I had voted for him... he usually he can’t help himself

squire also voted me because he didn’t understand a reference to the show that I made... then disappeared. 

GOT EM

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Bachelor party today so you suckers won’t hear from me much. Et can suck it

19 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Heading out for a round of golf. 

Whicker

I feel this has been the way mafia has played the last few games and is an easy thing to tell someone new

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

ET 

His post and self vote reek of playing off  last game being mafia and then being mafia again and trying to be cute and bluff 

Seems like quite a reach. Plus the guy who really seems to be playing "cute" is Whicker.

I don't like any of the "going to be out for tonight so just putting my vote on ____". Let's mafia get a vote in and then not have to post, and people won't get suspicious from their silence. Granted it is Saturday so pretty valid, but still.

Current Vote Count:

EliteTexan80 - 5: EliteTexan80, stallyns, domepatrol, theuntouchable, kingseanjohn

Whicker - 4: RandyMossIsBoss, AlexGreen#20, PuntMyLumps, VikeManDan

Slappy Mc - 2: LetTheBallFly, Pickle Rick

OleXmad - 2: Slappy Mc, Mookie Monster

Pickle Rick - 2: Whicker, OleXmad

domepatrol - 1: squire

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

I feel this has been the way mafia has played the last few games and is an easy thing to tell someone new

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Everybody seems to say it in some fashion lol...only a couple mean it

Yeah no me gusta N1 falling on a Saturday night, especially when it started on Friday afternoon. 

Almost nothing has happened today and too many people will have excuses for their inactivity and/or bad votes.

Archived