McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

7 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Wait?!? Your vote is the only vote on him and that is your ‘advice’? 

I would go pickle rick considering our options. You think there’s more scum than town up for vote?

Nighttime, no talking.

domepatrol will be the lynch, specials have 20 minutes to send in moves.

Final day one vote count:

Vote Count:

domepatrol - 5: squire, Slappy Mc, Mookie Monster, Stallyns, Pickle Rick

Pickle Rick - 4: Whicker, OleXmad, PuntMyLumps, MD4L

Whicker - 3: RandyMossIsBoss, AlexGreen#20, VikeManDan

EliteTexan80 - 3: domepatrol, theuntouchable, kingseanjohn

theuntouchable - 1: EliteTexan80

Slappy Mc - 1: LetTheBallFly

7wxu3d5icify.gif

domepatrol was a man obsessed with his small hands. He thought he could fool the world by wearing fake hands over his regular hands. But when he accidentally threw off one of his hands in court, he couldn't face reality and fell into a very sad state. This was really bumming everyone out, so the people decided to get rid of him.

@domepatrol91 is dead, he was Uncle Jack

The McPoyle's turned their attention to Pickle Rick. He fancied himself a regular guy, but it turns out he was very special.

@Famous Jameis aka Pickle Rick is dead, he was Frank Reynolds

7GswQo9.jpg

Due to the passing of his horrible AA sponsor, Bill Ponderosa has cleaned up his act. Also, Ryan McPoyle is finally over the trauma of riding to his brother's wedding in Frank's trunk.

Day two starts now

14 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I wonder if anyone knows if LBTF would purposely have mafia hit PR? Anyone know of that happening before? Especially night 1? 

This is only my 3rd game playing with the Footballs future group (read and followed a few before playing), so I do not have enough of a background to say if this has happened before.  Maybe some of the veteran players would have more insight on this.   

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah no me gusta N1 falling on a Saturday night, especially when it started on Friday afternoon. 

Almost nothing has happened today and too many people will have excuses for their inactivity and/or bad votes.

Starting these on weekends are probably not the best.  My daughter has swim meets every Saturday through July, so my ability to access the site is limited.  I realize that this will come off bad, but that is our summer schedule.  

Archived