McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

18 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Right now we have a very bland way to find  scum. I really thought dome was scum while reading up, we got ET not really contributing outside of telling everyone to vote touch. 

@RandyMossIsBoss explain in depth why you think Whicker is scummy, why do you have that read. Going thru his posts I had the same feeling. 

ET might be a good vote just because of the possible that it's going to be hard to bandwagon on a random scum with this ratio.  I think we need to make it a 2 horse race

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

So.....ET seems to be pushing for a untouchable lynch pretty hard?? or jokingly.

Then seems to switch back to pushing for his own lynch.  

Not sure what to make of those lines of thought from ET

I'm doing this because the plebs in this game feel as if everything I post is scum, so why not indulge them?

Fact is - touch never goes out of his way to tell us he's going to be inactive for a period of time, yet he did so yesterday. It's a deviation from his typical game, and with a regimented player such as touch, it's as much a tell as you're going to get. 

But, hey - it's my scum game, I guess.

Touch. Follow me, don't follow me. I don't give a damn.

2 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I’ve withheld voting for him becuase I wanted to see how he and others react to my question about the whole LTBF/PR:mission/TLO comparison 

LTBF

I'll go with this but I'll need someone to follow me on Touch soon.

LTBF

16 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm doing this because the plebs in this game feel as if everything I post is scum, so why not indulge them?

Fact is - touch never goes out of his way to tell us he's going to be inactive for a period of time, yet he did so yesterday. It's a deviation from his typical game, and with a regimented player such as touch, it's as much a tell as you're going to get. 

But, hey - it's my scum game, I guess.

Touch. Follow me, don't follow me. I don't give a damn.

I’ll follow touch

Archived