LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

One of the worst 3pt shooting teams just added another guy who cant shoot the 3. I know the LeBron move has everyone one a high right now but adding McGee, Stephenson, and Rondo is disappointing imo. I would rather have given Redick a 1yr deal. I dont know how all the cap stuff work but Redick with Kuzma and Ingram to space the floor and shoot the 3 plus whatever Ball can give them from 3 and Lopez being a better 3pt shooter in terms of big men. Like that seems much more better to me.

Guys, the Lakers are still making moves.  The 'fit' of their roster isn't final yet.  Obviously, Rondo doesn't fit well with LeBron in a general sense.  Looks like the team is adding a good mix of vets for this upcoming season to blend in with the younger guys.  Plus, playoff Rondo >>>

haha =)

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Guys, the Lakers are still making moves.  The 'fit' of their roster isn't final yet.  Obviously, Rondo doesn't fit well with LeBron in a general sense.  Looks like the team is adding a good mix of vets for this upcoming season to blend in with the younger guys.  Plus, playoff Rondo >>>

haha =)

Unless Lebron plans on playing off the ball more in LA.  That isn't his strength though, but he has been getting better at shooting as he's aged.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

KCP, Ingram, Kuzma, and Hart.

KCP and Ingram are questionable shooters. KCP is a career 34.5% 3PT shooter, which is below average. Ingram only made .7 threes per game last year, which is a super low volume. And I doubt Hart is getting a lot of burn next year.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

KCP and Ingram are questionable shooters. KCP is a career 34.5% 3PT shooter, which is below average. Ingram only made .7 threes per game last year, which is a super low volume. And I doubt Hart is getting a lot of burn next year.

Oh, I realize how sad those options are haha.  This will not be a fun season for LeBron.

And like I said, if the Lakers spurn Hart to play Stephenson, then they are making a horrible mistake.

Archived