2018 NBA Summer League

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't care that it's only a few games in the summer league, I didn't like Trae Young before and like him even less now. But NOT because he can't make a shot, but he looks even punier than I thought he would look.

For some reason he’s a lot smaller than I thought he’d be.  This is a man’s game.

59 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Trashly looking like such a great pick!

LOL'ed at Grant and Doug spending most of the 2nd half trying to spin the fact that he looked so awful against G-leaguers as actually being good for him.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

LOL'ed at Grant and Doug spending most of the 2nd half trying to spin the fact that he looked so awful against G-leaguers as actually being good for him.

I wanted Doncic/Bamba. I’ll be interested in seeing how they do this week. Bags looks horrid. 

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

I wanted Doncic/Bamba. I’ll be interested in seeing how they do this week. Bags looks horrid. 

I liked Doncic and JJJ more since they already showed some actual skill that would translate immediately to the NBA. No surprise that JJJ already has looked far better in these 3 games than Bagley has.

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I liked Doncic and JJJ more since they already showed some actual skill that would translate immediately to the NBA. No surprise that JJJ already has looked far better in these 3 games than Bagley has.

Light years ahead of of MB3. Vlade and Vivek are the worst things to happen to this franchise. They’d have been better off in Seattle.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I think Ayton will be the only one who starts.

Knight, Booker, Warren, Ariza, Ayton.

i was largely being sarcastic, but I think Okobo and Jackson could both start for the Suns at some point this season. I also wouldnt be surprised to see Ariza bought out towards the end of the year so that he can join a playoff team. 

Archived