Everything Pokemon Thread!

• 3 months later...

Anybody still play SV?

I just did another run of SwSh and actually completed both DLC this time so I figured it's time for second playthrough of SV?

Has anyone played through the new DLC? I typically build a team with new mons I've never used before and want to try the Duraladon evo out but the item isn't till endgame. 

On 12/25/2023 at 2:03 AM, Supersuavesky said:

Anybody still play SV?

I just did another run of SwSh and actually completed both DLC this time so I figured it's time for second playthrough of SV?

Has anyone played through the new DLC? I typically build a team with new mons I've never used before and want to try the Duraladon evo out but the item isn't till endgame. 

I'm going to need somebody to explain to me again why each Pokemon game is 2 different versions and what the difference is

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 12:43 AM, AkronsWitness said:

I'm going to need somebody to explain to me again why each Pokemon game is 2 different versions and what the difference is

To force trading.

Difference is that some of the mons and items available. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 1:03 AM, Supersuavesky said:

Anybody still play SV?

From time-to-time.  It's not bad, I wouldn't say it has a whole lot of story to it.  More of just exploring the terrarium, and then catching all the returning legendaries.

I'm finding that I'm losing steam with the DLC/epilogue. I finished the Dex in the main game and in the first wave of DLC, but I find that I'm just...not super motivated to do it a third time. The epilogue has so far been just a ton of cutscenes and dialogue. 

I like how you can get a bunch of the legendaries in the post-game...but the way to get them is just so tedious. Even if you do union circle I find the BBQ quests to be such a grind. Ugh. I might need to just put this away for a bit and come back and get those legendaries later. I at least got all of the starters, so that should be cool in the future. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2024 at 12:46 PM, Kiltman said:

Next  Legends game announced 

2025 release
Megas returning 

Does this mean it'll be like Arceus Legends in gameplay? Because Arceus Legends is the only Pokemon game I've ever played and I thought it was pretty fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MacReady said:

Does this mean it'll be like Arceus Legends in gameplay? Because Arceus Legends is the only Pokemon game I've ever played and I thought it was pretty fun.

Yeah keeping it under the legends banner probably means that. Though will be interesting with it being more of an urban setting.

• Like 1