What video game are you playing?

I don't understand how people play multiple games at once. Maybe I'm just not trained to do it bc I only play one at a time. I have gone from 3-4 games in a row where O is to dodge but now, FF is going to make me learn that R1 is to dodge and O means I'm going directly at an enemy lol. This is proving to be difficult 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I don't understand how people play multiple games at once. Maybe I'm just not trained to do it bc I only play one at a time. I have gone from 3-4 games in a row where O is to dodge but now, FF is going to make me learn that R1 is to dodge and O means I'm going directly at an enemy lol. This is proving to be difficult 

You can change the control scheme if you want.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Bro **** that. I still have PTSD from the sawmill horde 

Top 5 video game moment for me lol. Especially when it's not as easy w/ NG+. Makes that buggy mess completely worth it.

That game is the definition of a group project. 

You have the A team design the world, the story line, do the cinematics, design the combat system, and then the B team do everything else. The non-cinematic renders are bad, there's so many bugs, the "person A has to say something every time Deek walks by" or "every time you buy something" something has to be said is so corny. So many other things but man, it's fun to play.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Top 5 video game moment for me lol. Especially when it's not as easy w/ NG+. Makes that buggy mess completely worth it.

That game is the definition of a group project. 

You have the A team design the world, the story line, do the cinematics, design the combat system, and then the B team do everything else. The non-cinematic renders are bad, there's so many bugs, the "person A has to say something every time Deek walks by" or "every time you buy something" something has to be said is so corny. So many other things but man, it's fun to play.

I had the luxury of playing the game with the lowest expectations so I really liked it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

I had the luxury of playing the game with the lowest expectations so I really liked it. 

If it weren't a Sony exclusive, I might have had those expectations as well, but as someone who plays very little games, those exclusives had set the bar very high. The build-up for this game also was extremely long and I feel that's why it was delivered unfinished. I definitely enjoyed it as well supported by the fact I played it twice. I usually never do that b/c I have so many games queued up lol. Even the second playthrough was fun, I just laugh at all the corny, bad **** lol.

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If it weren't a Sony exclusive, I might have had those expectations as well, but as someone who plays very little games, those exclusives had set the bar very high. The build-up for this game also was extremely long and I feel that's why it was delivered unfinished. I definitely enjoyed it as well supported by the fact I played it twice. I usually never do that b/c I have so many games queued up lol. Even the second playthrough was fun, I just laugh at all the corny, bad **** lol.

I don’t think I’ll play it again because it just felt so long. Legitimately when you find out your wife is alive and go to the mountain area to look for her, I was expecting the game to end before that part. 

12 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I don’t think I’ll play it again because it just felt so long. Legitimately when you find out your wife is alive and go to the mountain area to look for her, I was expecting the game to end before that part. 

NG+, b/c I had peak health, stamina, etc and all my weapons, only took me about 20some hours to get through again even on the hard+ difficulty. I didn't do many side quests like clearing infestations, marauder camps, etc though. I did most hordes but that was the main reason I played it again lol. 

I'm good for a while now though b/c I just started FFXVI which I'm guessing will take a considerable amount of time for me to complete and then FFVII Rebirth being announced in February will certainly be my next unless I finish XVI early and have time between. Might pick back up Dying Light 2 if that's the case. I love the constant updates they do to those games. It'll likely be very different from my first playthrough and they're a ton of fun.

• Like 1