What video game are you playing?

Anybody else play Lethal Company? Just started and it's good fun for a horror/co-op game. Similar vibes to Phasmaphobia.

The spacial voice chat with your team makes for some equally horrifying and hilarious gameplay when you hear your teammates screaming running in the dark around you being chased by monsters. You spend half the game screaming and half the game dying laughing at everyone else for screaming 

The game does sound/audio very very well especially with a surround sound gaming headset. 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, roger murdock said:

Been playing Outer Wilds and wow its amazing. I'm pretty early but loving it.

I hope you have the right vector to land on the sun station, victor. 

I loved that game, still need to find sometime to play the DLC. I'm not a big fan of games where exploration is the main point usually but something about it struck a chord in me and I found it at just the right time. Definitely a game super close to my heart.

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

The best thing about fonv is you can be a minmaxer king of the wasterland, which ive done or get down in the muck and play it.

Right now im a female who is indy but got the cannibal perk and got a taste of it, is going to be leaning legion and on hardcore mode but can only eat humans to get my FOD down.

Playing on easy so the enemies arent sponges but not keeping any good weapons and armor because im selling it off because im obsessed with getting implants and i need to save for each of thpse 4000+ treatments so that makes me squishy too and a challenge

Also my character cant do ****, science and lockpick under 25 so i have to find alternative ways to do missions

Im bumping **** like medicine, EW, and Barter. 

And the best thing is...you can decide to switch playstyles halfway through and it still works

Yep, FONV still the greatest game ever made

Im still finding new stuff after 5+ complete playthroughs

deal-or-no-deal-v-4c3c23a6c99444228250aa

Spoiler

Case 5

8,000 and 5 trivia questions

Easy - 2000

Medium - 4000

Hard. -6000

Edited by Malfatron

15 hours ago, NickButera said:

Finally scored a PS Portal and I've been waiting desperately for Amazon's "we've shipped your order" so I can finally play games again, not worrying about the kids hijacking all the main TV's. I just want to play anything again. 

I'm hoping to land one when I can find it.  People who hated on it are people that don't understand who it is for.  It's perfect for me as a dad that wants to be able to play my PS, but can't really be glued to the TV.  How long ago did you order it from Amazon? 

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I'm hoping to land one when I can find it.  People who hated on it are people that don't understand who it is for.  It's perfect for me as a dad that wants to be able to play my PS, but can't really be glued to the TV.  How long ago did you order it from Amazon? 

Just a few days ago. It's supposed to arrive between the 17th-21st. But it hasn't shipped yet. When they got their restock it was easy to get one, as long as yuo had a tracker notification and clicked it as soon as it came up 😄 They dumped a ton of them in around a 6 hour time frame. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 9:29 AM, OkeyDoke21 said:

ebay my man they are all over on the resell market. Ebay is always my #1 place for anything electronic because you can also get crazy discounts from 'open box' items. 

https://tinyurl.com/42yw4r5c

Edited by AkronsWitness